La Fe Banana Leaves Plantains Leaves Hoja De Platano for Cooking and Decoration 16oz uploaded by Samantha R.

BY LA FE

Robyn M.
Yum! Yum! And yum! Love chocolate? Try this stuff. Individually wrapped which is a good and bad thing. Good if you have self control and don't want to over induldge. Bad if you hate sitting there having to tear away little foil pieces every time you want a little taste of BAM!
Amanda M.
I love these. I use it for multiple dishes. It makes my arroz con gandules taste amazing ! I also put in over my pork shoulder and it makes it come out so moist and tender.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
I use banana leaves to make my tamales and I love them for other cooking needs as well. They are so good at holding in the moisture and flavor of the tamale!
Rebecca M.
The best to use for tamales! I love these things, so diverse and easy to use!
cynthia r.
I have to have them in my fridge from thanksgiving till christmas.I make pasteles which are called plantain beef pockets.They give it such a great taste.I put them on top of fire and it makes them soft.I use it to wrap the beef pocket and I also like to put them over my arroz con gandules - pigeon peas rice after rice is a little dry.