by La Crosse Technology
Ask a Question
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
International Fals, Mn

Do you find the weather reports are accurate on this?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
July 26, 2014, 6:28 p.m.
I think they are, but just like the person answered before me make sure you put it in a neutral place so the weather conditions don't effect the reading
Carly P.
Carly P.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:56 p.m.
The weather reports are pretty accurate depending on where you live and where you put the sensor. if you put it in the sun, it may have a higher reading.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
Yes, usually!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 24, 2013, 5:09 p.m.
I live in Utah where the weather has been 110 - 117 and these are always right on to our outside ones.
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
July 14, 2013, 11:48 p.m.
Yes very accurate inside and out. :D
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
June 26, 2013, 10:25 p.m.
Yes very accurate
Connie F.
Connie F.
Nov. 15, 2012, 11:14 a.m.
Very neat to have. Mine is very on the dot with info, Better that going outside and checking temperture. It tells you about all the need to know info that you would be interested in. I have enjoyed having it and the children always loving to see how accurate it is.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Nov. 12, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
Very much.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:34 a.m.
Very accurate. a good purchase.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Oct. 31, 2012, 7:16 p.m.
It is accurate when you don't place it in direct sunlight then it won't be. Put it somewhere that doesn't get a lot of sun that way you get a correct reading.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Oct. 28, 2012, 7:37 p.m.
Yes very accurate
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:15 p.m.
As long as the batteries are still good yes' but when the batteries start running low' no i don't think i get the results i want
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
Oct. 19, 2012, 3:56 p.m.
I think that they are accurate depending on where you place it. If its in the direct sunlight it will read a way higher temp. Overall not a great product though.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Oct. 18, 2012, 5:01 p.m.
I have a weather station made by la crosse. But a better model. It has a rain gage, wind vane thing along with basic features. I have found mine to be accurate. I would highly recommend their products!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:08 p.m.
Not really, I still use my smartphone. I find this to be a waste of money.

Join Now