La Crosse  Wireless Forecast Station
By La Crosse Technology
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
International Falls, Mn
Do you find the weather reports are accurate on this?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
3 years, 1 month ago
I think they are, but just like the person answered before me make sure you put it in a neutral place so the weather conditions don't effect the reading
Carly P.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
3 years, 6 months ago
The weather reports are pretty accurate depending on where you live and where you put the sensor. if you put it in the sun, it may have a higher reading.
Jasmine S.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 1 month ago
I live in Utah where the weather has been 110 - 117 and these are always right on to our outside ones.
Larissa E.
Larissa E.
Ontario, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes very accurate inside and out. :D
Melissa S.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
4 years, 10 months ago
Very neat to have. Mine is very on the dot with info, Better that going outside and checking temperture. It tells you about all the need to know info that you would be interested in. I have enjoyed having it and the children always loving to see how accurate it is.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Very much.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Very accurate. a good purchase.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
It is accurate when you don't place it in direct sunlight then it won't be. Put it somewhere that doesn't get a lot of sun that way you get a correct reading.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
Yes very accurate
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
As long as the batteries are still good yes' but when the batteries start running low' no i don't think i get the results i want
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I think that they are accurate depending on where you place it. If its in the direct sunlight it will read a way higher temp. Overall not a great product though.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Granite Falls, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I have a weather station made by la crosse. But a better model. It has a rain gage, wind vane thing along with basic features. I have found mine to be accurate. I would highly recommend their products!
Casey W.
Casey W.
4 years, 11 months ago
Not really, I still use my smartphone. I find this to be a waste of money.