BY LA CROSSE TECHNOLOGY

Extra large viewing with 1.8 inches LED screen. Bonus feature of a USB port for powering a mobile device. Supplied AC adapter, but backup requires 2 AA batteries Ascending alarm. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sasha E.
Yuba City, CA
This LED alarm clock with USB port is great!!! One the numbers are big.Two it has a USB port in it so you can plug your phone up to it and play music or even charge your phone! So this type of alarm clock would come in handy for times to wake up in. The morning!
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
It's a decent little clock with the charging capability via USB for devices. This is used in our guest bedroom, but I wasn't a fan of the inflated price. Just thought it was nice looking and that it would be handy for guests to be able to charge their phones without searching for an outlet close enough to the night stand.
Tiffany Z.
My dad bought this to replace a clock we've had ever since we from our old house (it was eight years old). It likes to randomly start playing the radio, but usually when we're not in the home. It's a little strange, however the USB plugin for the phone is what kept us from returning it. He loved that feature.
Cheyenne W.
Not the greatest quality, but it works and is functional. My daughter enjoys it because it illuminates the space close to her bed and she uses it more as a night light. I wouldn't really recommend it. I believe that the money spent on it could have gone towards a better clock.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
This is a great alarm clock, and the USB port makes it even better! It's a bit plasticy and the clock is super bright so it keeps me awake at times, but other than that it's great.
Camila L.
Kearny , NJ
I love how I can charge my phone on it. That is amazing. The quality cooouuld be a little better. But I like it so far. We just got this a month ago so we will see how it holds up.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love this Technology Clock complete with an extra large viewing with 1.8 inches LED screen. and feature of a USB port for powering a mobile device. And great when power goes off!
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
My Alarm clock feature stopped working after a power outage, but the usb still works so I use it to charge my phone every night and use my phone as my alarm clock :)
Rhonda J.
Demopolis , AL
I really like this clock, and I love the usb port feature. It's great to have a clock that I can charge my phone with, but my clock didn't even last a year!
lucy m.
I gave my grandpa one of these because he couldn't see his old one. I love how the large number display will help my grandpa.<3
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Whats your favorite feature on this Technology Clock?
Donicia J.
Do they have different colors bw cool for my girls room
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
So this has world time zones functionality ?
Alexis M.
Is this worth it? Easy to use? Good quality?