BY LA CROSSE TECHNOLOGY

Extra large viewing with 1.8 inches LED screen. Bonus feature of a USB port for powering a mobile device. Supplied AC adapter, but backup requires 2 AA batteries Ascending alarm. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Yuba City, CA
This LED alarm clock with USB port is great!!! One the numbers are big.Two it has a USB port in it so you can plug your phone up to it and play music or even charge your phone! So this type of alarm clock would come in handy for times to wake up in. The morning!
Suzana T.
Suzana T.
Coraopolis, PA
The usb port makes it convenient to charge my phone without adding another outlet!!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
Not the best quality of clock, it costs too much. money could have gone toward a better one...
Needham, MA
I like the large LED light display and the USB port. Great for a bedside table.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
My dad bought this to replace a clock we've had ever since we from our old house (it was eight years old). It likes to randomly start playing the radio, but usually when we're not in the home. It's a little strange, however the USB plugin for the phone is what kept us from returning it. He loved that feature.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
SOUTHGATE, MI
The best alarm clock I have ever bought and I can plug my cell phone into it! Its really neat!!
Kris C.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
It's a decent little clock with the charging capability via USB for devices. This is used in our guest bedroom, but I wasn't a fan of the inflated price. Just thought it was nice looking and that it would be handy for guests to be able to charge their phones without searching for an outlet close enough to the night stand.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Not the greatest quality, but it works and is functional. My daughter enjoys it because it illuminates the space close to her bed and she uses it more as a night light. I wouldn't really recommend it. I believe that the money spent on it could have gone towards a better clock.
Steven S.
Steven S.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like how it set it self to time zone all around a good alarm clock to have.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
I like that this alarm clock has a large screen. not a fan of the price but its nice looking and has a usb capability.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Whats your favorite feature on this Technology Clock?
Donicia J.
Donicia J.
Do they have different colors bw cool for my girls room
Needham, MA
So this has world time zones functionality ?
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Is this worth it? Easy to use? Good quality?