BY LA CROSSE TECHNOLOGY #26 in Thermometers

Features: Indoor Temperature Indoor Humidity Toggle Temp & Humidity display MIN/MAX value records Comfort Level Icon 12/24 Hour Manual Set time Wall Hanging or Free Standing Specifications: Indoor temperature range: -4°F to 122°F Humidity range: 20 99% Comfort Level Icon: 40-60% RH Power Requirements: 1 CR2032 Button cell battery see more...

• I need this for my office! Its gets soooo cold in here. Where I...1 Answers
  • Would this make a good gift?10 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love having this in my house! I recently upgraded to the color version that they had on sale at Costco on Black Friday. I know a lot of people rely on the news or weather app on their phone to know the temperate but its never accurate so I love having a digital thermometer. I always know if I need a jacket, etc.
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
This looks cute, a nice way to update your house in your room or daughters. Having things like this is really in style now and looks really good.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I use this in my daughter's room because it tends to be cooler in there, so this helps me see how much to adjust the thermostat in her room
Ammeta H.
I love this product. It works amazing! This is something you would definitely want to recommend to your family and friends.
Johnny J.
Does its job. Easy to set up. Helps me calibrate my dehumidifier -- I was able to set the dehumidifier to run less often.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Such a cute way to measure the weather! It would look great in young girls room or even a college door/apartment
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
Love this product it works great and the purple is cute and trendy. It is very accurate and is very easy to use
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl
Never used this, but I think I need to try it.out for my room. I seen okay good reviews about this so yeah
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's very easy to set up! I love things that are very simple and easy! It's not like all the other ones!
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This would be pretty cool to have. I would love to see what the weather is like at all times.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Would this make a good gift?
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I need this for my office! Its gets soooo cold in here. Where I can get one? Do any of the major retailers carry it in stores?