BY SALLY HANSEN

Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
These make it so easy to clip your own toenails with ease. They are way more comfortable and easier to use especially for people who have a hard time bending down or reaching to trim their toenails. They're very heavy duty made of good quality metal and they will last you forever if you take care of them. Sally Hansen is a great brand for nails so you know that you're getting a quality product when you buy this brand.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
So much more durable than a regular set of nail clippers, although they are harder to find, this is the kind my nail salon uses.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I've always loved Sally Hansen product and I love using this on my toes because it works better than regular nail clippers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This toe nail tool is awesome and so much better than conventional clippers
Zachary A.
Zachary A.
Bonita, CA
This is the tool to have if you get ingrown toenails. I used to have to go to the doctor the get checked regularly but now I can regulate the corners a lot better.
Jules B.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
These are the only clippers that can survive my hubby's toe nails -I swear they should use them for karate boards-Nono e would ever break them -lol. Seriously these bad boys are hardcore! I've had the same pair for ever and I used to have to buy him new ones every few minutes that because he's break them! It's been years now! Years!