BeautyNailNail ToolsLa Cross
Emery Boards, Pocket Size - 10 ea

La Cross Emery Boards, Pocket Size - 10 ea

by La Cross

Why does my pet always go for it and try to chew it?
Start your review of La Cross Emery Boards, Pocket Size - 10 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I can not live without this filers or boards. I have them everywhere in my apartment, in my car, all my purses and bavkpacks. Lol
Nicole K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love using emery boards over a metal or thick foam file because I like being able to use a new one each time! These emery boards are pretty strong, stronger than they look for sure! They work very well for regular filing needs. I wouldn't necessarily suggest them for intense filing of acrylic nails, for example, but I do use these almost daily and find the product to be very effective!
Hannah K.
I love The Sally Hansen emery boards. I've tried using several types of fingernail file and I've found that these so the best overall. In the past I've tried metal files and they can be a bit harsh and can tear up your nails a bit. I've also tried the four or six sided files that also buff and shine your nails. These do pretty well at the buffing and shining, but it's more difficult to actually file the fingernails down using hear. I've found that these emery boards are just right for me. They come in a smaller and larger length and both sizes fit well under and around the fingernail. They obviously aren't as durable as the metal files, but they come in packs of several so you don't run out very quickly at all. These emery boards work very well for my general fingernail filing needs and they're the only ones I use now!
Betty H.
Ok, they are very cheap. Very thin and don't last very long. i prefer a thicker long lasting one
aj A.
Great nail file but its really easy to break. don't leave around pets because they will try and it eat it
Nicole I.
Townsend, DE
I've used these in the past, and while they do file really well, they are very thin. I prefer a thicker nail file.