La Cross Deluxe Tweezers #79146-slant Tip

by La Cross

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Cross Deluxe Tweezers #79146-slant Tip!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoSan Diego
I have been using La Cross Deluxe Slant Tip tweezers for years. It's really the only tweezers you will ever need. The slant tip allows you to get into areas around your eyebrows that might be difficult with a square tip. It's sturdy and precise.
9 months agoGunter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The tweezers are a good quality and are easy to use. The slant and thickness of the metal make getting hard to reach or difficult hairs easier to remove. I use mine daily and they have held up really well.
2 years agoPevely , MO
These are the best tweezers I've ever used. I've had them for probably 10 years or more, and they are still like new. My kids and husband steal them all the time and I always go on a mission to find them and steal them back. Absolutely the best tweezers ever!
a year agoDenver
I've had this product for 10+ years and I love it, they are durable easy to clean and really precise. They do not pull, I have sensations skin. They are the only tweezers that I will use! Love!
a year ago
Excellent product. Easy to use. Precision tip makes it easy to tweeze hairs. Nice blue color. Sharp slanted tips that don't just chop the hair off but pull nicely.
2 years agoWillow Spring, NC
I love these tweezers. My husband tries to steal them all of the time. I've had this one for years and it has really held up.