La Cross by Sally Hansen Tini-Tweeze Tweezers Point Tip # 71928 - 3 Tweezers

by La Cross

Compact Tweezers with Full Size Grip. Point Tips are perfect for short, fine hairs and splinters. Tweeze after showering when pores are more open. Grasp hair as close to the root as possible, and pull gently but firmly in the direction of hair growth....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Cross by Sally Hansen Tini-Tweeze Tweezers Point Tip # 71928 - 3 Tweezers!
a year agoElizabethtown, KY
I love these. They are great to carry with you especially since the have a pouch so the tips of the tweezers don’t get scuffed. The are very accurate and do a great job with getting out the tiniest of sliver. I recommend.
5 months agochesapeake, VA
They are small enough to be able to clip hang nails if I need them to. They work great when I'm trying to clip away my nails to even out the shape. Great price and value for what I was looking for .
a year agoRussellville, AL
My favorite tweezers ever love the fine point and the ability to get any hair no matter how small.
2 years ago
I have never tried better tweezers than these. It is amazing for getting those short difficult hairs and the pointed tip is so helpful for precision. I've had my pair for 2 years and I wouldn't use anything else.