MakeupCosmetic ToolsTweezers & Brow ToolsLa Cross
by Sally Hansen Point Tip Tweezers # 71814 - 3 Pack

La Cross by Sally Hansen Point Tip Tweezers # 71814 - 3 Pack

by La Cross

Your La Cross Pointed Tip Tweezers are precision crafted to last a lifetime. Sure gripping action and aligned tips ensure quick and easy hair removal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Cross by Sally Hansen Point Tip Tweezers # 71814 - 3 Pack!
These are pretty good although I’m not very handy with tweezers! I like the grip and overall work but are a little hard to squeeze/ maneuver. Good for only doing a little at a time as I would think they would hard to use for a long period of time.
The pointed tip really helps to pluck my eyebrow hairs to perfection by plucking hair by hair to really achieve the perfect brow. Really easy to use and a good grip.

Looking for your answer?