Personal CareHair RemovalGrooming ToolsLa Cross

by La Cross

How much does this nail kit cost?
Start your review of La Cross Beautiful Hands Grooming Set, Contains: 1 Nail Clip, 1 Cuticle Trimmer, 1 Nail Brush, 1 Nail File!
Kim H.
Lancaster, SC
The quality of this kit is not great. It's a cheap set that doesn't last. I'd use it in a pinch but investing in a better quality set would be better.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
This iss what I actually use to keep nail nice and good looking. Clipper, filer, cuticle remover. I cant live without this.
Kamrey B.
I got this for Christmas last year and i think its perfect. I has everything you need to do your own nails and its convenient . I love this
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
If your starting out doing nail,a this is a good starter kit, but I wouldn't recommend this to a pro.....
Dana K.
Perfect nail set. Cute and compact ready for travelling. Easy to stash in your purse in case you catch a hand nail at work.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls, NL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,193 reviews
Not the highest quality but they work well, good for traveling. I love the nail brush especially after I come in from gardening!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...