BY LACROIX

LaCroix - 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine - 12 Can(s) LaCroix 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine is a freshly peeled aroma and Tangerr -EEN effervescence to transport your taste buds! Calorie, sweetener, sodium and sugar free, LaCroix comes...

• I love the coconut flavor, but looking to mix it up with another ...1 Answers
Ryan M.
Del Norte, CO
Love love love La Croix!!

I tried their flavored sparkling water on whim and it is now my go-to for anytime drinking. I drink a lot of water, but I don't enjoy sweet sodas. So, when I found this, I immediately fell in love. It is refreshing like a spritzer, but not sweet like soda.

They have many flavors, but this one and the lemon are my two Favs!
Erin M.
Portland, OR
La croix is such a great drink alternative to soda or sugary juices or just plain water. I like to drink them to help me feel full or just as a solid drink to go with my food. They don't give you a sugar high or make you feel bad for drinking them. They are calorieless and delicious! I love all the flavors as well
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
La croix is a great sparkling water company it brings different flavor and taste good I am a repeat buyer of this brand it's very cheap in target great value all around I recommend this brand because it's a good taste and not like other brand that taste disgusting or strong it's smooth and cheap
Lisa F.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite LaCroix flavor ! Natural tasting, no artificial sweeteners and no artificial flavors. This has helped me quit drinking diet soda! Awesome
Tasha L.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this brand. Best way for me to switch up the flavors and still get in a healthy water intake. All the flavors are so refreshing!
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
La Croix is the best sparkling water. It's not super sweet, but very refreshing. I try to substitute la croix with soda, and it's been very easy!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes please! Love the citrus flavors of la croix. Always delicious, refreshing and guilt-free. Five stars always!
Sophia N.
Dunn, NC
I just discovered this flavor and it is my new favorite!! It is tangy and sweet, wonderful.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
La Croix sparkling waters are a staple in our house. I like all the flavors!! And I am a repeat consumer. We buy at least 2 cases a week and they're super affordable! I will continue to buy this sparkling water and recommend it to others.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
Tangerine! One of my favorite flavors  when I need to restock my fridge. These sparking waters are so much healthier compared to having a soda with all the loaded sugar. The taste of the flavor is refreshing and not bitter. I recommend and offer to friends when they come to my house and they end up loving the water.
Bea C.
Omaha, NE
I love the coconut flavor, but looking to mix it up with another flavor. How is the Tangerine? Is it sour/sweet?