BY LACROIX

LaCroix - 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine - 12 Can(s) LaCroix 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine is a freshly peeled aroma and Tangerr -EEN effervescence to transport your taste buds! Calorie, sweetener, sodium and sugar free, LaCroix comes...

• I love the coconut flavor, but looking to mix it up with ...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got to try the tangerine flavor when it was being sampled in Whole Foods. I loved it! Nice and bubbly with a peppy tangerine flavor that really comes through. Very affordable and tasty. Easy to find too.
Jane B.
Tangerine is such a fun flavor! It is refreshing and crisp drink. It is equally as good as the Aldi brand sparkling waters, but not in this unique flavor! If you see this at your local Walmart, it’s worth trying!
Mallory C.
Portland, OR
La Croix is not my favorite when it comes to seltzer (Polar Seltzer wins that prize for me) but it’s not bad. La Croix is always a few cents to a dollar more than the other brands but it does have unique flavors and iconic packaging. I’m looking for taste above all in my sparkling water and unfortunately that’s where La Croix comes up flat for me (no pun intended.)
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We are officially addicted to LaCroix water!! We no longer drink soda, so these are great because they ate carbonated! They are so tasty! I do wish they were a little less expensive, because they are about the same price as your case of soda. But i’d highly recommend any of the flavors to family and friends!
Kelsey S.
Cullman, AL
Favorite la croix flavor ever. The flavor is so yummy and curbs a sweet craving every time. I wish there was another option other than aluminum cans, because sometimes I get a metallic taste. I’ll always recommend la croix to friends - a much healthier option than cokes or other carbonated beverages.
Christy S.
Seminole
so i heard all the hype and everyone saying this stuff was amazing so i spent the money and bought a twelve pack. eh. nothing special. tastes almost the same as other flavored seltzer waters. more expensive in a pretty package but nothing special.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
I’m not a huge la croix fan but this one is actually pretty good. It tastes like the smell of a fresh orange rind. It is very refreshing and carbonation is satisfying without the nasties that are in soda.
Kelcie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Crisp, refreshing, delicious. Has helped me kick soda completely. The taste of unsweetened sparking water is acquired, but once you’re good with it, you can start trying all of the flavors and finding your favorite. Tangerine is mine!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an entire pack of these for the price of one Starbucks drink. We don’t drink to much soda in our house but I still like carbonated drinks so these are perfect!!
Melissa S.
Belmont
This flavor is currently the favorite in my house. I used to have a selection of flavors but this one would always finish first. Bubbly, crisp, and bold flavor. This tastes refreshing without any sugar or calories.
Bea C.
Omaha, NE
I love the coconut flavor, but looking to mix it up with another flavor. How is the Tangerine? Is it sour/sweet?