BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Sparkling Water Tangerine

La Croix Sparkling Water Tangerine

LaCroix - 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine - 12 Can(s) LaCroix 100% Natural Sparkling Water Tangerine is a freshly peeled aroma and Tangerr -EEN effervescence to transport your taste buds! Calorie, sweetener, sodium and sugar free, LaCroix comes...

I Never Seen this flavor in store before, where is it sold?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Tangerine!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
I definitely enjoyed this la croix flavor, it has a nice refreshing tangerine taste. It isn’t one of my favorites, I found the flavor a bit lacking compared to some other flavors but it is still tasty!
Melissa T.
Albuquerque
I purchase La Croix by the case because I drink it so often. I love the flavors, and how it stays carbonated longer than other sparkling water brands!
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
La Croix Sparkling Water Tangerine uploaded by Nicole S.
I think this is the best flavor of Lacroix, and I would know. I won. Contest two years ago and the grand prize was a year supply. I’ve tried every flavor multiple times . This one is super good, and I just love it. The picture I attached is mine, I own the rights to it, and that is closet. I do not give anyone authorization to use it
Terri Z.
This flavor is decent. It’s a bit too much for me personally but it was still good but just not great.
Mary Kay R.
Algonquin, IL
I love Lacroix! I have had every flavor and love it plain or with Vodka! You can go wrong with this zero calorie refreshing beverage.
April C.
Temecula, CA
This is one of my many favorite La Croix flavors. The tangerine taste is like a mandarin, citrusy but also kind of exotic. Its very refreshing and zero calories.
Suzan G.
San Diego, CA
I am really into this tangerine flavor because it’s light and refreshing, not too strong
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
This is my all time favorite sparkling water! We always have a case or two in the garage fridge. It pairs well with most meals and the carbonation keeps me from drinking sodas.
Amanda P.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Tangerine is one of my favorite flavors of LaCroix. This is such a great alternative to sodas when you want something bubbly. The flavor is light, citrusy and refreshing and not sweet at all. I would recommend to anyone looking for a soda alternative.
Britt A.
Minneapolis, MN
Favorite flavor at the moment , helps me switch up from soda since I’m addicted to carbonation