by la croix sparkling water

Key Lime Naturally Essence Sparkling Water, 12oz Can, (Pack of 12)

Zero Calorie; Zero Sweetener; Zero Sodium; Gluten Free

Does anyone enjoy this product?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Naturally Essenced Sparkling Water, Key Lime, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)!
west chester
My favorite flavor sparkling water! I always get key lime, so sweet and refreshing!
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
La croix literally changed my life, I was borderline diabetic and my sugar of choice was Coke cola and I would drink 2-3 a day, once I have that up and started drinking strictly water and la croix, my life changed, I lost weight, sugars were in control!! La croix taste amazing and it gives you the feeling of drinking a soda without drinking all the nasty sugar from a regular soda!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...