by la croix sparkling water

Key Lime Naturally Essence Sparkling Water, 12oz Can, (Pack of 12)

Zero Calorie; Zero Sweetener; Zero Sodium; Gluten Free

Does anyone enjoy this product?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Naturally Essenced Sparkling Water, Key Lime, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Boise
I love la croix so much! I could drink it all day if I could! Lemon is my favorite but they are all spot on!
El Cajon
Doesn’t taste the best but it’s very healthy and great for singers and people who use their voice a lot !
El paso, TX
I love this product so much ! I will be buying it again soon . Loved it and will be trying other flavors
Birmingham, AL
Crisp and delicious drink that’s super refreshing and sparking when I need something with some fizz.
MN
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. It’s an upgrade from the regular lime and is so good!
Rockaway
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this drink!!!!! It tastes amazing, all flavors! The prices are amazing and so affordable.
Minneapolis , MN
La croix is my fav. This flavor is really great. I also really like the apricot and grapefruit
Sacramento, CA
I love all la croix flavors. They’re definitely in my fridge stocked up. Try passion fruit.
Wauseon , OH
This is so refreshing and I love it for something different. I would highly recommend.
These have helped me decrease the amount of soda I was drinking and helps hydrate me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...