BY LACROIX #15 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rositsa D.
I don't know why but I don't like thos water at all is have so many flavor but no of them is tasty good, maybe because is no sugar but different water no sugar 100% better
Rea M.
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Georgie L.
I love la croix, but I prefer the coconut one over the mango. The mango tastes artificial and gross.
Amber C.
My #1 bae for sure. This is almost always my go to drink. It's naturally essenced (you should definitely read about how they do it because it's super interesting) and no added sugar.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
I normally don't drink flavored sparkling water but there's is really good. It's not an overpowering artificial flavor like most and that's what I really like about it.
Mildred G.
La Croix Sparkling Water Mango I don’t think it taste like anything. I was very excited to try but nothing interesting
Delaney M.
New Brighton, PA
Every single flavor of LaCroix is AMAZING! I haven’t been let down yet on a flavor. The packaging is attractive and eye catching because it’s so vibrant. The crispness is everything you could ask for. Everyone at work always asks how I can drink sparkling water? And I ask them how can you not?!
Sarina C.
Saint Petersburg
Most people don’t like this stuff but I do. The mango is my favorite flavor. It’s great for when you don’t wanna drink soda or anything with a lot of sugar but you’re tired of drinking regular water. I’ve done whole 30 diets a few times and this was my lifesaver through out them. Whenever these are on sale, I make sure to snag a few cases.
Emma P.
This is my go to sparkling water. I'm obsessed, I've tried them all and this is my favorite brand. They are extremely affordable and easy to find.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
This definitely is one of my favorite La Croix flavors ever! The mango flavor is subtle but there and just enough to keep you wanting more! I love them!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!