BY LACROIX #19 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

Buy on Target
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I struggle to find the mango LaCroix in stores sometimes, so when I do find it, I stock up! I really enjoy the refreshing flavor, and don’t feel guilty drinking it!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
La croix is my favorite substitution for soda. It pricy but amazing and so worth it! The mango flavor is my favorite but sometimes hard to find. Harris Teeter has a good selection of flavors and I try to go every week to see if they have mango in stock and I will stock up so I try not to run out. It's healthy, tasty, and the new fad apparently. La croix lives up and deserves all the hype it gets because it's tastes absolutely amazing though!
Erika K.
Cambridge, MN
With a light mango flavor and no calories, LA Croix Mango is a great replacement for soda. Very refreshing!
no further from the rest and do not differ much believe that many brands have the same idea and in the end choose anyone because it is basically the same idea with different commercial image.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
ALL La Croix is amazing. I cannot express how obsessed I am with La Croix! I simply cannot pick my favorite flavor because they are all SO good! I love the subtle taste of flavor, it is so hydrating and completely curbs any of my craving for soda! I drink at lease 3 La Croixs a day and the best part is, it is just like drinking water! No sugars, no carbs, noting bad! I don't like any other kind of sparkling water, but I love my La Croix, since I discovered it, I can't go without it!
Karina T.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great subscribe for sodas and juices if you're trying to cut back. I've tried about 5 flavors and the mango is by far my favorite. When I tend to have lighter lunches at work I make sure to pack one of these me and it fills me up just the right amount! I would recommend this a million times.
allie e.
I quit drinking soda last year and it is one of the best decisions I have made! I love this flavor, is a great alternative to soda. It tastes really good, almost don't even notice it's water!
Annika F.
I love La Croix sparkling water, although ive tried nearly every flavor, mango is my favorite. Its refreshing and has none of the acid, sugar or caffeine of soda.
Meaghan M.
La Croix is my go to for sparkling water. Their flavors are always so good and subtle enough that it isn't overpowering. I love the mango flavor since it gets across the goodness of a mango without all the sweetness that normally comes with it.
Melissa T.
Olmsted Falls, OH
There is nothing more refreshing then a La Croix on a hot day. The sugarless drink is low cal, but also thirst quenching. My favorite time to drink it is on a hot summer day or at the beach. I sometimes will mix it with orange juice and a little cranberry juice. If you want a cocktail add some vodka! it is refreshing and tasty!! I have been drinking these for over 5 years!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!