BY LACROIX #62 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I know everyone and their mother love this drink but honestly I find it rather plain. I just like things with more flavor and this is just not that I hate to say it but this is just not for me but it is worth giving a try if you love sparkling flavored water.
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN
The drink has minimal flavor. It smells as if it is full of flavor and it leaves a very nasty after taste.
Katrina V.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm a huge fan of La Croix, but this is one flavor I do not like. As soon as I opened the can all I could smell was coconut and drinking it was like drinking suntan lotion.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
I tried la croix not really knowing what it was exactly and I regret it highly. It's expensive and it tastes like garbage. It's literally sparkling essence water which tastes gross as well. Take all of the natural sugars out of fruit and put it in seltzer water and this is what you get. Just disgusting.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
I did not enjoy these at all. I have tried every flavor and all of them have tasted exactly the same. The only thing I do with these is add them to orange juice.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I'm trying to figure out why everyone like this stuff so much! I'm not a fan. It was not strong enough and didn't taste like mango at all!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 First let me tell you how I came upon receiving these drinks. And I have tried four different types. I was working for a gentleman and his wife purchased for 12 packs for her sister. No one in their households could handle the taste of them so they were brought into the office and free to any of us employees who wanted to drink them. I remember that they were there at least four months because no one out of all of the employees would drink it. Eventually took it to the food pantry and donated it. This is not a good tasting flavored water it is very fizzy it has a little bit of a burning sensation going down it is very  and pleasant and truly the taste is not good on any of the flavors. I say get the generic Walmart sparkling water with flavor and that is a good one you can’t go wrong with for $.68
Megan J.
Hattiesburg, MS
It was okay. I am not a huge fan of carbonated water so I hoped it had a little more flavored than it did, but it's definitely an acquired taste.
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not like this drink at all, maybe if you mix it with some sprite but alone it just was not good it just left a gross taste in my mouth
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
I have never been a big sparkling water fan. I was expecting more flavor but it really tastes like carbonated water
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!