BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• Did you know that the essence in these carbonated... Be the first to answer!
  • Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavour...2 Answers
  • I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I do not recommend these at all. It has a nasty fake mango taste to them which I really did not like at all. The sparkling water is really not my thing apparently. This flavor is one of my friends favorites though
Rositsa D.
I don't know why but I don't like thos water at all is have so many flavor but no of them is tasty good, maybe because is no sugar but different water no sugar 100% better
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I know everyone and their mother love this drink but honestly I find it rather plain. I just like things with more flavor and this is just not that I hate to say it but this is just not for me but it is worth giving a try if you love sparkling flavored water.
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN
The drink has minimal flavor. It smells as if it is full of flavor and it leaves a very nasty after taste.
Katrina V.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm a huge fan of La Croix, but this is one flavor I do not like. As soon as I opened the can all I could smell was coconut and drinking it was like drinking suntan lotion.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
I tried la croix not really knowing what it was exactly and I regret it highly. It's expensive and it tastes like garbage. It's literally sparkling essence water which tastes gross as well. Take all of the natural sugars out of fruit and put it in seltzer water and this is what you get. Just disgusting.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
I did not enjoy these at all. I have tried every flavor and all of them have tasted exactly the same. The only thing I do with these is add them to orange juice.
Alex L.
Nashville, TN
I am a huge La Croix fan (I seriously drink 4 or 5 a day) but the mango flavor was a huge disappointment. It tastes more like the peel of a mango than the flesh
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Okay: I am absolutely one of those la croix people. I take photos of my cans. I’ve trie every flavor 199 times over. I pronounce it la-cwaahhh because I’m fancy. But mango is my least favorite one! I don’t know why, but it doesn’t really taste like mango to me. But I love the brand so give another flavor another try!!
Mildred G.
nashville
La Croix Sparkling Water Mango I don’t think it taste like anything. I was very excited to try but nothing interesting
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!