BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• Did you know that the essence in these carbonated... Be the first to answer!
  • Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavour...2 Answers
  • I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Ericka M.
Little Rock, AR
This drink is life!!! No calories no anything! It’s so good to drink also. La Croix is great and the mango is definitely one of my favorite flavors
Alex C.
I love everything mango! This drink is great because it literally has nothing but flavor essence & carbonation, & absolutely no sugar!!
jackie f.
Altadena, CA
This is my favorite flavor of Lacroix. Nothing bad to say about it, I've been drinking it for a long time and I don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
La Croix is the best sparkling/Seltzer water ever. I use to think this stuff was pure nastiness, but I started to drink more and more and became down right addicted to this stuff! Mango is the best and in my opinion it doesn’t taste like seltzer water whatsoever and it’s so sweet and refreshing and bubbly oh my gosh it is the best and everybody makes fun of me for it because I’m obsessed with this drink.
Megan C.
Joplin
I love all flavors but lime is a staple to have in your fridge. Drink alone or with a spirit for a refreshing cocktail.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I have slowly been becoming more and more in love with sparkling water products! I tried this mango La Croix and fell in love! I want to try all of the flavors now! Perfect alternative to soda. You have the carbonation without the high fructose corn syrup. The water tastes great too!
Kennedy L.
Carlisle , PA
Since trying to be more healthy and cut out sodas and juice, La Croix has been there for me. With 0 of the calories and all the fizz, the drink helps me trick myself into thinking I’m drinking soda and it doesn’t hurt that it tastes so good!
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
I love la croix! When I moved back to NY from Florida I was so upset I couldn’t find it. I’m glad they’re starting to distribute it up here, because I think they have some of the best flavors there are.
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
My #1 bae for sure. This is almost always my go to drink. It's naturally essenced (you should definitely read about how they do it because it's super interesting) and no added sugar.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!