BY LACROIX

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Melissa D.
Cypress
I love La croix and always have it in the house. My husband and I both drink it. I drink it with a meal and he sometimes drinks it with gin and loves it. Great value and quality
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
The most flavorful of all la Croix. Like if you like sparkling water and you want it to be super flavorful this is the la croix for you. It’s like full force mango I love it
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Super refreshing with a very light hint of mango. The only thing I feel could be added is a little more mango flavor. This was my first time buying these waters (recommended by a fellow Influenster) and I will definitely be buying them in the future.
Eileen R.
If you *love* mangos then this is the sparkling water for you. Although it has no sugar, the mango essence is a bit sweet. This is great for making cocktails and recommend it to anyone looking for a big refresh.
Kelsey C.
This stuff is amazing and I can’t stop buying it. It’s perfect for someone who needs to curb her soda cravings but wants a healthier option than opting for the sugary Sprite or Coke.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I love these sparkling waters! The Mango flavor is one of my go to flavors  when going to the pick up.  I always keep getting these sparking water because its way healthier than having a soda. They are so refreshing and for the price point, I would say its reasonable.
Tabita P.
chicago
Another one of the many La Croix flavors I love. Has a yummy mango essence to it. Since buying these I’ve been drinking soda and juice a lot less.... maybe once or twice a month.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
I normally don't drink flavored sparkling water but there's is really good. It's not an overpowering artificial flavor like most and that's what I really like about it.
Erika K.
Cambridge, MN
With a light mango flavor and no calories, LA Croix Mango is a great replacement for soda. Very refreshing!
Nicole S.
Floral Park, NY
Obsessed with lacroix. I used to drink one every single day when I used to live back home. They don’t sell it in our area so i only get to enjoy them when we visit home now :-(
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!

Target