BY LACROIX #76 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
If I could live with one drink for the rest of my life this would be it.  It’s superlight and fizzy and just the right amount of sweetness,  even the kids love it!  I love that it’s not going to kill you like soda will!
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Hannah H.
Gardendale, AL
I love this flavor! It took me a while to find a carbonated water that I really liked, but this one is exactly what I was looking for!
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
The most flavorful of all la Croix. Like if you like sparkling water and you want it to be super flavorful this is the la croix for you. It’s like full force mango I love it
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
krista S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The mango flavor is by far my favorite. This is a great drink for people like me that don't have much of a sweet tooth but love the fizz! It has just enough flavor to taste but you still feel like you're drinking a soda water! I always recommend this to my friends that are trying to diet or just cut back on pop.
Choubaila M.
I am in love with these drinks. My favorite flavor is grapefruit, but I like every flavor I have tried. I don't like most brands/varieties of sparkling water because they are too fizzy and they burn my throat. These are really perfect in terms of taste and fizziness. I also like that they don't have caffeine because I can drink them at night. I haven't jumped on the "soda is deadly" bandwagon yet but these make me feel more healthy than guzzling my usual coke zero.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester, NY
I drink multiple sparkling waters a day and this one is my absolute favorite. These are perfect for when you need to reach your water goal for the day but you're tired of plain water. The carbonation is a nice trick that feels like you're drinking a soda, but with no sugar and no calories you can't go wrong.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
So every flavor is my favorite flavor. I love the fact that the calories are almost non-existent. These Sparkling Waters are the best. I have can purchase them by the case at the Whole Food store. The prices are inexpensive and that alone makes it worth it but the fact that they are healthy and good for you says it all. I thought the best for me and my family and especially for my 4 year old son
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!