BY LACROIX #81 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rebecca H.
I have been cutting pop from my diet but sometimes you need some carbonation. Other flavored waters use artificial sweeteners which I do not like. Not a Croix. Just water and carbonation. Simple, natural and refreshing. Tip: if unsweetened sparkling water is too bitter for you, add a small amount of liquid stevia. It's natural and adds just enough to sweetness
Sandra B.
Dover, NJ
I generally don't drink soda unless I'm at a party, and even less so now that I keep my fridge fully stocked with La Croix. The passionfruit water is DELICIOUS, and the carbonation is so good that you get the same fizziness as soda without any of the chemicals or calories. I don't know what I'd do without La Croix in my lunch box every day at work! Even my husband drinks it now, and he's a sworn seltzer hater, haha.
Chari S.
La Croix water is my go to when I am craving some carbonation and flavor, but don't want the calories and "junk" that is in sodas. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners or chemicals added - only fruit oils. The taste is great! And I have to stock up regularly so that I don't run out! La Croix water is something you always want to have on hand!
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love sparkling water, and La Croix is my favorite brand. I love the wide variety of flavors and I've been working on trying them all! When I tried the mango, I knew it was my new favorite! It has such a nice, refreshing flavor. I always love the packaging for La Croix as well, and it's a great quality for a low price
Melissa T.
Olmsted Falls, OH
There is nothing more refreshing then a La Croix on a hot day. The sugarless drink is low cal, but also thirst quenching. My favorite time to drink it is on a hot summer day or at the beach. I sometimes will mix it with orange juice and a little cranberry juice. If you want a cocktail add some vodka! it is refreshing and tasty!! I have been drinking these for over 5 years!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh, YUM!!! This drink is so refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. I love drinking these with salads or a nice healthy meal. It just has a beautiful little hint of flavor without being too sweet. I am not a fan of super sweet/sugary drinks, but I still like to have a little bit of flavor, and this does the job beautifully!!
Victoria W.
Columbia, MO
This beverage is a great alternative to a high calorie pop. The packaging is stunning and catches the easily. It is a little more expensive than a regular pop, but it is worth it as you a receiving a visually pleasing drink with an maxing taste. There isn't a terrible after taste, the carbonation isn't unbearable as with many other drinks, and it is the perfect size.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I'm drinking this right now! I love how much flavor this La Croix has. I'm not a huge mango fan, but I really like the flavor of this. It doesn't taste like fake mango or anything. The only complaint I have about La Croix is that they lose their fizz pretty fast, if you don't drink it within like 30 minutes, it goes flat.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Aw yeah, the taste of summer 2015. Not gonna lie, when it comes to La Croix I'm known to sip on the basic flavors but when it comes to the weird and limited ones they're always drink mixers.

1pt coconut rum, 2pt white rum topped with half coconut water, half mango Lacroix. I live for it.
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I've only been drinking La Croix for a year but it's been a great year! I started drinking it after I quit soda and I couldn't be happier. The flavor of the mango flavor is amazing and the best part for me is that it's just a hint not an overly sweet flavor. These are great for daily drinks or even just as something at a BBQ for non soda drinkers!
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!