BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• Did you know that the essence in these carbonated... Be the first to answer!
  • Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavour...2 Answers
  • I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
My FAVORITE flavor!! It is so good and the perfect drink when you get bored of regular water but don't want soda or something really sugary. Mango and coconut are definitely my go-to's. Definitely recommend these to everyone.
Julie P.
Shoreline, WA
This is one of my favorite flavors of LaCroix. It has a hint of sweet mango and actually tastes juicy without the added sugar or juice. It's satisfying as a treat and a tastes REALLY GOOD! I recommend this flavor to almost anyone that enjoys sparkling water.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
A favorite in our house. I can't keep this in stock in our house. My 10 year old constantly asks me to buy some constantly. Tastes great and satisfies soda cravings.
Carly B.
I truly love all la croix flavors, but the mango takes the cake. Super flavorful for soda lovers without the calories or bad sugars. Great for summer cocktails or on their own!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
La croix is my favorite substitution for soda. It pricy but amazing and so worth it! The mango flavor is my favorite but sometimes hard to find. Harris Teeter has a good selection of flavors and I try to go every week to see if they have mango in stock and I will stock up so I try not to run out. It's healthy, tasty, and the new fad apparently. La croix lives up and deserves all the hype it gets because it's tastes absolutely amazing though!
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Brooke M.
San Diego
This is a delicious sparkling water. It is much less sweet than soda. It took a little bit to get used to the taste, but now I really like it. It will definitely buy again.
Rebecca H.
I have been cutting pop from my diet but sometimes you need some carbonation. Other flavored waters use artificial sweeteners which I do not like. Not a Croix. Just water and carbonation. Simple, natural and refreshing. Tip: if unsweetened sparkling water is too bitter for you, add a small amount of liquid stevia. It's natural and adds just enough to sweetness
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Can we talk about how brilliant this brand is?? Okay, so I really dig a good seltzer water. I find that it's a really great alternative to soda, which is too sweet and not super healthy for me. I love the subtle flavors of this brand in particular. Any time I find a new one in the store, I try it out. Huge fan of this one, and the price point is really reasonable. I love keeping these in my fridge for a great refresher :)
Sandra B.
Dover, NJ
I generally don't drink soda unless I'm at a party, and even less so now that I keep my fridge fully stocked with La Croix. The passionfruit water is DELICIOUS, and the carbonation is so good that you get the same fizziness as soda without any of the chemicals or calories. I don't know what I'd do without La Croix in my lunch box every day at work! Even my husband drinks it now, and he's a sworn seltzer hater, haha.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!