BY LACROIX #16 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

Buy on Target
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
MY OBSESSION!!! I love this stuff so much. Great for when you’re you’re trying to lose weight, the carbonation makes you feel full and the taste satisfies a sweet tooth, BUT THERE’S NO CALORIES SUGAR OR ANYTHING!!!!
Gina K.
I love la croix. The mango is my favorite fruit flavor. It tastes like mango but it's also not sweet. It has just the right amount of carbonation but, you have to drink it pretty fast or it loses the carbonation.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I do not recommend these at all. It has a nasty fake mango taste to them which I really did not like at all. The sparkling water is really not my thing apparently. This flavor is one of my friends favorites though
Sabrina K.
Lincolnwood, IL
it performed as what it advertised. I thought it was good in terms of carbonation and the taste was fine. But as a healthy alternative the lack of sugar took some getting use to.
Brooke T.
Windermere , FL
Lacroix is the best alternative to soda out there. This drink not only is very healthy but also has a rest taste. Not too much flavor, but just enough. They are a bit expensive and wish they were cheaper.
Stacie D.
This doesn’t taste like mango at all. Usually I love this brand and their drinks. But this flavor is not good at all. Mangos are my favorite fruit. All I taste is the seltzer water thy used to make it.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
My FAVORITE flavor!! It is so good and the perfect drink when you get bored of regular water but don't want soda or something really sugary. Mango and coconut are definitely my go-to's. Definitely recommend these to everyone.
Julie P.
Shoreline, WA
This is one of my favorite flavors of LaCroix. It has a hint of sweet mango and actually tastes juicy without the added sugar or juice. It's satisfying as a treat and a tastes REALLY GOOD! I recommend this flavor to almost anyone that enjoys sparkling water.
Carly B.
I truly love all la croix flavors, but the mango takes the cake. Super flavorful for soda lovers without the calories or bad sugars. Great for summer cocktails or on their own!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
La croix is my favorite substitution for soda. It pricy but amazing and so worth it! The mango flavor is my favorite but sometimes hard to find. Harris Teeter has a good selection of flavors and I try to go every week to see if they have mango in stock and I will stock up so I try not to run out. It's healthy, tasty, and the new fad apparently. La croix lives up and deserves all the hype it gets because it's tastes absolutely amazing though!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!