BY LACROIX #62 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Chari S.
La Croix water is my go to when I am craving some carbonation and flavor, but don't want the calories and "junk" that is in sodas. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners or chemicals added - only fruit oils. The taste is great! And I have to stock up regularly so that I don't run out! La Croix water is something you always want to have on hand!
Megan K.
First Impressions: Sounds good, looks good!!

The Beverage: I am a huge sparkling water fan because soda just doesn't cut it for me and tends to hurt my stomach. Anyways, I always love to try new La Coix flavors and this one was my latest. I loved it!! So refreshing and a perfect companion at the beach! I have recently been drinking it with l a splash of Orange Mango juice, which is surprisingly delectable!

Overall: Great flavor for summer, great alternative to soda
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
I love this! I've been trying to make the transition from traditional sodas to something more healthy and these give me the carbonation I sometimes crave without giving me all the bad stuff. I haven't tried many sparkling waters but I love the variety of flavors they offer.
Lindsey S.
i love La Criox water! It is a great alternative to soda, its refreshing, tastes good and doesn't have a bunch of sugar added to it! There is a wide variety of flavors to choose from and you can purchase this pretty much anywhere! I would recommend giving it a shot!
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I know everyone and their mother love this drink but honestly I find it rather plain. I just like things with more flavor and this is just not that I hate to say it but this is just not for me but it is worth giving a try if you love sparkling flavored water.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
La Croix has a great product that I enjoy often. Sometimes there flavors can be a little out there, I prefer the more simple options but overall I am a fan. I am a repeat customer of this product and would recommend it to other who like sparkling water drinks.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I have been trying to give soda and want to try this. I thought it was nice to have something carbonated with out all the sweetener. I wish the flavor was a little more prominent. Also it's a little pricey than I would like.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are delicious and refreshing. I try to drink these when regular water won't do, and I'm having a soda craving. It has less flavor than the curate versions, so these are good for a lighter flavor if that's what you're wanting. I buy these on sale at Target regularly.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Super refreshing with a very light hint of mango. The only thing I feel could be added is a little more mango flavor. This was my first time buying these waters (recommended by a fellow Influenster) and I will definitely be buying them in the future.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!