BY LACROIX

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Love this refreshing flavor. Passionfruit, coconut and mango are my favorite la croix flavors. I find them to be a great substitutes if you like soda and want a healthier option. I find them to be amazing when I’m avoiding caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
This is definitely my favorite flavor. I always go back to buy these. You can usually find them at targets, Whole Foods, and a lot of places now. This is a good flavor for anyone trying to kick soda or juices.
jenna r.
mango is my favorite fruit & usually my favorite flavor too but this one just doesn't cut it for me. i don't really get a mango taste. it's not awful but i definitely won't be buying this flavor again.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix. It's subtle and refreshing, and it doesn't taste as synthetic as some sparkling waters. My one criticism is that it's not quite like mango - it's more of a citrus taste, but it's still good.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really good Lacroix flavor. It’s not my very favorite, but it’s a great pick-me-up packed with mango flavor. It’s great how affordable and easy to find Lacroix is now that it’s so popular. I’d happily get this again!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love La Croix. This flavor could be a little stronger but it's still good. The carbonation helps give me a healthy option instead of soda. There are so many great flavors offered by this brand.
Sable B.
I honestly didn't expect this to taste so much like mango. It isn't necessarily a fresh fruit mango, more of a candy mango flavor which i honestly love. Im really into how this brand can make their flavors taste sweet without being overwhelming
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
MY OBSESSION!!! I love this stuff so much. Great for when you’re you’re trying to lose weight, the carbonation makes you feel full and the taste satisfies a sweet tooth, BUT THERE’S NO CALORIES SUGAR OR ANYTHING!!!!
Gina K.
I love la croix. The mango is my favorite fruit flavor. It tastes like mango but it's also not sweet. It has just the right amount of carbonation but, you have to drink it pretty fast or it loses the carbonation.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I do not recommend these at all. It has a nasty fake mango taste to them which I really did not like at all. The sparkling water is really not my thing apparently. This flavor is one of my friends favorites though
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!

Target