BY LACROIX #62 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
krista S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The mango flavor is by far my favorite. This is a great drink for people like me that don't have much of a sweet tooth but love the fizz! It has just enough flavor to taste but you still feel like you're drinking a soda water! I always recommend this to my friends that are trying to diet or just cut back on pop.
Rebecca B.
Sewell
I love these but sometimes I feel like there is a weird aftertaste with this flavor? It doesn’t happen all the time so I still drink them because they are great flavor!
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I love these sparkling waters! The Mango flavor is one of my go to flavors  when going to the pick up.  I always keep getting these sparking water because its way healthier than having a soda. They are so refreshing and for the price point, I would say its reasonable.
Kathleen T.
I've never been a fan of sparkling water, and only drank this as it was offered to me at someone's house. After the first, I found myself craving another and now I'm hooked. As someone who also doesn't really drink soda, I especially love these as a mixer in cocktails.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester, NY
I drink multiple sparkling waters a day and this one is my absolute favorite. These are perfect for when you need to reach your water goal for the day but you're tired of plain water. The carbonation is a nice trick that feels like you're drinking a soda, but with no sugar and no calories you can't go wrong.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
If I could live with one drink for the rest of my life this would be it.  It’s superlight and fizzy and just the right amount of sweetness,  even the kids love it!  I love that it’s not going to kill you like soda will!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love La Croix. This flavor could be a little stronger but it's still good. The carbonation helps give me a healthy option instead of soda. There are so many great flavors offered by this brand.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
The most flavorful of all la Croix. Like if you like sparkling water and you want it to be super flavorful this is the la croix for you. It’s like full force mango I love it
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!