BY LACROIX #62 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Madison P.
La Croix is one of my very favorite drinks! So refreshing and light. The mango has a great taste!
Lindsey G.
Very refreshing. One of my favorite drinks lately. Has zero calories and helps keep me hydrated.
Laura W.
Staten Island, NY
Probably my top 2 in la croix flavors, so refreshing and crisp! I drink it all day everyday!
Bianca V.
West Haven, CT
I have never tasted the Cranberry flavored water but I must say the coconut is amazing
Emma B.
This stuff is my favorite! It's like sofa but waaaaay healthier I drink it constantly
Jessi G.
This one is really good! I don't normally like mango anything but this is good.
Jessica M.
The absolute best flavor ever. Don't expect it to be sweet like a soda though.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite flavor by far!!! If you like la croix, mango is a great choice.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 First let me tell you how I came upon receiving these drinks. And I have tried four different types. I was working for a gentleman and his wife purchased for 12 packs for her sister. No one in their households could handle the taste of them so they were brought into the office and free to any of us employees who wanted to drink them. I remember that they were there at least four months because no one out of all of the employees would drink it. Eventually took it to the food pantry and donated it. This is not a good tasting flavored water it is very fizzy it has a little bit of a burning sensation going down it is very  and pleasant and truly the taste is not good on any of the flavors. I say get the generic Walmart sparkling water with flavor and that is a good one you can’t go wrong with for $.68
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
So every flavor is my favorite flavor. I love the fact that the calories are almost non-existent. These Sparkling Waters are the best. I have can purchase them by the case at the Whole Food store. The prices are inexpensive and that alone makes it worth it but the fact that they are healthy and good for you says it all. I thought the best for me and my family and especially for my 4 year old son
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!