BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

Buy on Target
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rissha R.
San Leandro, CA
I love la croix! Such a great alternative to soda! Love that their carbonated and still have a subtle sweetness and great variety of flavors. The packaging is very appealing and love the color scheme of the flavors . I will continue to buy them!
Cecilia M.
One of my favorite flavors! Perfect crispness with the right amount of flavor. A case is moderately pricey, but they go on sale semi-frequently. I don't mind paying full price as this has helped me cut sugary soda from my diet completely!
Leah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love La Croix! It's perfect for when I am trying to make healthier choices, but I still want something bubbly to drink. The price is right, and there are a TON of flavors to choose from! These were perfect when I did the Whole 30!
Elizabeth J.
Jefferson, SD
It's the new year, and I've sworn off pop! But, I love this sparkling water because I get the burn and carbonation from a pop but not the calories or sodium! Sometimes I even mix my Hydroxycut packet in with a can LaCroix! It's so refreshing and I consider it my diet pop!❤️❤️❤️
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I love drinking seltzer but normally I stick to Polar Springs seltzer since it's easier to find in the Northeast. Luckily when I was on vacation I was able to try this delicious drink for the first time. If you like seltzers you need this in your life.
Gray C.
Gainesville, GA
Wonderful stuff! I bought this for my wife, and I tried some just to make her happy. I secretly enjoyed it, but I will not admit that in front of the guys. I'll sneak one from her stash when she is not looking.
Honey H.
Rapid City, SD
Mango is probably my favorite flavor, but truthfully I’ve only tried a handful. What I like most about it is it doesn’t seem overly sweet but still has enough of that fruity mango flavor to overcome the bland soda water taste. All the carbonation I crave and none of the calories! Cheers!
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
I have tried every single la croix flavor there is and mango is by far my favorite! I enjoy it plain but I also like to add frozen fruit to it. It never disappoints on a hot summer day. I highly recommend especially if you're trying to quit soda.
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is pretty great sparkling water. If you're looking for a sweet drink though this is not it. It's simply like soda water with flavor. I think the colors are pretty and there are a lot of options of flavor to pick from. It's also fairly cheap in comparison to other sodas and especially other soda waters.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Very tasty! One of my go to la croix flavors when I'm purchasing. In my opinion this has more flavor than the traditional lemon or lime flavors. Really tasty as a mixer as well!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!