BY LACROIX #81 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
jenna r.
mango is my favorite fruit & usually my favorite flavor too but this one just doesn't cut it for me. i don't really get a mango taste. it's not awful but i definitely won't be buying this flavor again.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
Trying to hydrate more? Need a filling drink during the afternoon? This is the stuff. No sugar, a slight flavor, and no calories. I probably drink a couple cases a week if this stuff. No guilt soda.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix. It's subtle and refreshing, and it doesn't taste as synthetic as some sparkling waters. My one criticism is that it's not quite like mango - it's more of a citrus taste, but it's still good.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love La Croix. This flavor could be a little stronger but it's still good. The carbonation helps give me a healthy option instead of soda. There are so many great flavors offered by this brand.
Sable B.
I honestly didn't expect this to taste so much like mango. It isn't necessarily a fresh fruit mango, more of a candy mango flavor which i honestly love. Im really into how this brand can make their flavors taste sweet without being overwhelming
allie e.
I quit drinking soda last year and it is one of the best decisions I have made! I love this flavor, is a great alternative to soda. It tastes really good, almost don't even notice it's water!
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
Lacroix is the best alternative to soda out there. This drink not only is very healthy but also has a rest taste. Not too much flavor, but just enough. They are a bit expensive and wish they were cheaper.
Sabrina K.
Lincolnwood, IL
it performed as what it advertised. I thought it was good in terms of carbonation and the taste was fine. But as a healthy alternative the lack of sugar took some getting use to.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
My FAVORITE flavor!! It is so good and the perfect drink when you get bored of regular water but don't want soda or something really sugary. Mango and coconut are definitely my go-to's. Definitely recommend these to everyone.
Julie P.
Shoreline, WA
This is one of my favorite flavors of LaCroix. It has a hint of sweet mango and actually tastes juicy without the added sugar or juice. It's satisfying as a treat and a tastes REALLY GOOD! I recommend this flavor to almost anyone that enjoys sparkling water.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!