BY LACROIX #15 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
La Croix is amazing. I recently starting cutting back on soda and this allows me to drink a carbonated drink that has no calories and no added sugar. Additionally it is whole 30 compliant and this was the only drink besides water that I drank for a month.
Kimberly M.
I love La Croix. All of the flavors taste amazing and Mango is no different. I love carbonation and La Croix gives me my fix without all the added sugar.

The 12 packs are pretty expensive where I live (NYC) but they seem to go on good sales in other states.
karina t.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great subscribe for sodas and juices if you're trying to cut back. I've tried about 5 flavors and the mango is by far my favorite. When I tend to have lighter lunches at work I make sure to pack one of these me and it fills me up just the right amount! I would recommend this a million times.
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I absolutely love La Croix! It is my go to drink and I probably drink 2-3 cans every day! It is a great replacement for soda and is a nice break from regular water. The mango has the perfect amount of flavor without it being super sweet like flavored water.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I love these sparkling waters! The Mango flavor is one of my go to flavors  when going to the pick up.  I always keep getting these sparking water because its way healthier than having a soda. They are so refreshing and for the price point, I would say its reasonable.
Kourtlyn J.
Fairlawn , OH
I have been experiencing with this brand of sparkling water and I think I've finally found my flavor! The mango flavoring is just enough to cut the taste of the water and it is very refreshing! I need to stock up
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
So light and refreshing! I discovered La Croix recently when I've been trying to cut back on the soda and man have I been missing out! I love the variety of flavors and the carbonation definitely helps curb my soda craving!
Summer L.
These are nice. They don't completely replace the soda feel but they have the bubbles and sweetness. We have a couple flavors at my house and this has been my favorite this far. It helps me to drink more water without feeling like my water is boring
Lisa B.
Rosemount , MN
Nice and refreshing beverage for the summer. Love the mango flavor and the bubbles. Tricks my brain in to thinking that it is having soda when I am really just having sparkling water. I wish it was a little less expensive, but it is a nice thing to splurge on occasionally.
Kathleen T.
I've never been a fan of sparkling water, and only drank this as it was offered to me at someone's house. After the first, I found myself craving another and now I'm hooked. As someone who also doesn't really drink soda, I especially love these as a mixer in cocktails.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!