BY LACROIX #76 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Kourtlyn J.
Fairlawn, OH
I have been experiencing with this brand of sparkling water and I think I've finally found my flavor! The mango flavoring is just enough to cut the taste of the water and it is very refreshing! I need to stock up
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
La Croix is my favorite sparkling water. It's refreshing and I love to try all the different flavors. Whether you try the original or if you are feeling like a splash of flavor you are going to love this drink.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Love La Croix sparkling waters. I can drink carbonation and not get the calories like I do from Soda pop. Buy this and get your soda fix. Not always available when I want it. Great flavor as a drink mixer also.
Samantha C.
This water is sensational! It is so crisp but it does go flat fairly quickly once it is open. You can buy it in multiple for a good deal at stores like target and for a lot of money at pharmacies like CVS.
Suzanne E.
Mango La Croix is not my favorite flavor but my boyfriend loves it. La Croix is the best quality flavored sparkling water out there. It's my go to brand and I've tried just about all of the flavors.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Not a bad Sparkling Water Choice. The Mango is pretty good but they have much better tasting flavors. Very light and refreshing. Just wish I could taste more of the flavor and less tonic water.
Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love seltzer and sparkling water and La Croix is one of my favorite brands! I think the mango flavor is too sweet for me and what I like in sparkling water. I prefer the orange flavor.
Allison P.
Ahhh La Croix is my FAVORITE sparkling water. So many flavors and they're ALL so refreshing. Haven't tried a flavor I don't like. Love the mango and subtle sweet flavor. Love love love!
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
My husband and I love this flavor and always get excited when La Croix has something new for us. La Croix is more expensive than other brands but the other brands miss the mark somehow.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I love mango in all its forms and magically Lacroix always manages to get the flavor of their sparkling waters just right and so natural tasting. This is great alone or as a mixer.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!