BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 First let me tell you how I came upon receiving these drinks. And I have tried four different types. I was working for a gentleman and his wife purchased for 12 packs for her sister. No one in their households could handle the taste of them so they were brought into the office and free to any of us employees who wanted to drink them. I remember that they were there at least four months because no one out of all of the employees would drink it. Eventually took it to the food pantry and donated it. This is not a good tasting flavored water it is very fizzy it has a little bit of a burning sensation going down it is very  and pleasant and truly the taste is not good on any of the flavors. I say get the generic Walmart sparkling water with flavor and that is a good one you can’t go wrong with for $.68
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
ALL La Croix is amazing. I cannot express how obsessed I am with La Croix! I simply cannot pick my favorite flavor because they are all SO good! I love the subtle taste of flavor, it is so hydrating and completely curbs any of my craving for soda! I drink at lease 3 La Croixs a day and the best part is, it is just like drinking water! No sugars, no carbs, noting bad! I don't like any other kind of sparkling water, but I love my La Croix, since I discovered it, I can't go without it!
Megan K.
First Impressions: Sounds good, looks good!!

The Beverage: I am a huge sparkling water fan because soda just doesn't cut it for me and tends to hurt my stomach. Anyways, I always love to try new La Coix flavors and this one was my latest. I loved it!! So refreshing and a perfect companion at the beach! I have recently been drinking it with l a splash of Orange Mango juice, which is surprisingly delectable!

Overall: Great flavor for summer, great alternative to soda
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
So every flavor is my favorite flavor. I love the fact that the calories are almost non-existent. These Sparkling Waters are the best. I have can purchase them by the case at the Whole Food store. The prices are inexpensive and that alone makes it worth it but the fact that they are healthy and good for you says it all. I thought the best for me and my family and especially for my 4 year old son
Megan T.
Kansas City, MO
I picked these up at Target a week ago, because they were on sale, and I was looking for something with little to no calories but still had a satisfying flavor/fizziness. I've had the lemon/lime version before and wasn't a huge fan, but after trying this flavor and the cran-raspberry, I'm going to branch out and try more flavors to see which will be my favorites. This mango is at the top of my list so far! :)
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I know everyone and their mother love this drink but honestly I find it rather plain. I just like things with more flavor and this is just not that I hate to say it but this is just not for me but it is worth giving a try if you love sparkling flavored water.
Savannah K.
If I could drink this every single day, I would. And i pretty much do! The mango flavor is so delicious and refreshing! This tasty sparkling water is less than $4 for an 8 pack. I have had other sparkling water in the past and the artificial flavors taste just that, artificial! Not La Croix. Join the club and get this now!
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
This is my favorite flavor out of all of the La Croix! It's so good and refreshing! I keep repurchasing it whenever I feel like I'm running low. I'm not a big soda drinker so this adds a fun variety I nto my beverages instead of just always having water.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
So I actually tried a different flavor that was peach-pear, but I find that all flavors are similar in that they are not super strong. La Croix has recently become very popular although it has been around for years. It is a good value in bulk packages.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I have been trying to give soda and want to try this. I thought it was nice to have something carbonated with out all the sweetener. I wish the flavor was a little more prominent. Also it's a little pricey than I would like.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!