BY LACROIX #81 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Jill K.
So refreshing! I love that it's a change from normal water but doesn't have any calories or sodium in it. Great substitute for soda, although it takes some getting used to. This is probably one of the more flavorful flavors of lacroix.
Stephanie S.
Omg i freaking love this stuff! I have tried to change my diet due to the new year since i really let myself go but this stuff makes a great alternative to soda! Soda can be so bad for your health, so having this is awesome!
krista S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The mango flavor is by far my favorite. This is a great drink for people like me that don't have much of a sweet tooth but love the fizz! It has just enough flavor to taste but you still feel like you're drinking a soda water! I always recommend this to my friends that are trying to diet or just cut back on pop.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Giving up soda wasn't difficult for me, but man do I enjoy this flavor! Fruity and sparkly, what more could I want from a carbonated drink with natural flavoring and 0 sugar?! It's the perfect drink for the spring and summer time! I pick up a pack every time I'm at Target and they're usually running a special!
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
La Croix is amazing. I recently starting cutting back on soda and this allows me to drink a carbonated drink that has no calories and no added sugar. Additionally it is whole 30 compliant and this was the only drink besides water that I drank for a month.
karina t.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great subscribe for sodas and juices if you're trying to cut back. I've tried about 5 flavors and the mango is by far my favorite. When I tend to have lighter lunches at work I make sure to pack one of these me and it fills me up just the right amount! I would recommend this a million times.
Kimberly M.
I love La Croix. All of the flavors taste amazing and Mango is no different. I love carbonation and La Croix gives me my fix without all the added sugar.

The 12 packs are pretty expensive where I live (NYC) but they seem to go on good sales in other states.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I love these sparkling waters! The Mango flavor is one of my go to flavors  when going to the pick up.  I always keep getting these sparking water because its way healthier than having a soda. They are so refreshing and for the price point, I would say its reasonable.
Kourtlyn J.
Fairlawn , OH
I have been experiencing with this brand of sparkling water and I think I've finally found my flavor! The mango flavoring is just enough to cut the taste of the water and it is very refreshing! I need to stock up
Summer L.
These are nice. They don't completely replace the soda feel but they have the bubbles and sweetness. We have a couple flavors at my house and this has been my favorite this far. It helps me to drink more water without feeling like my water is boring
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!