BY LACROIX

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rachelle B.
Whenever I want Sosa but don't want all the sugar I pick these up! If I need a little extra flavor I add a 0-5 calorie powder drink packet usually by crush or look aid!
These are a great sub for soda! Especially if you are trying to cut sugar!
Meisha M.
Love bringing these to the beach. They don't have sugar in them so they might be pretty bland for those of you who enjoy your drinks on the more Sugary side. Slight flavor, highly carbonated. Tastes good.
Suzanne E.
Mango La Croix is not my favorite flavor but my boyfriend loves it. La Croix is the best quality flavored sparkling water out there. It's my go to brand and I've tried just about all of the flavors.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Not a bad Sparkling Water Choice. The Mango is pretty good but they have much better tasting flavors. Very light and refreshing. Just wish I could taste more of the flavor and less tonic water.
Sarah B.
La Croix is hands-down my favorite way to get my carbonation fix of fizz.

It is so crisp and refreshing! It is the cure to my carbonation craving without all of the added calories and artificial sweeteners.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Super refreshing with a very light hint of mango. The only thing I feel could be added is a little more mango flavor. This was my first time buying these waters (recommended by a fellow Influenster) and I will definitely be buying them in the future.
krista S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The mango flavor is by far my favorite. This is a great drink for people like me that don't have much of a sweet tooth but love the fizz! It has just enough flavor to taste but you still feel like you're drinking a soda water! I always recommend this to my friends that are trying to diet or just cut back on pop.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I am a huge la croix fan, and love mango so this should be the perfect product for me! However, I didn't really like the mango flavor. It's just not as fresh as the other la croix options. Will not get this flavor again.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite flavor of la croix, ALOT of people don't enjoy these drinks but I do. Although some of them can
Be a little bland I think they're a delicious alternative to Soda. Mango is definitely my go to flavor.
Jasmine Y.
Milwaukee, WI
This is probably my favourite flavour from La Croix. They're so unbelievably affordable and are a great alternative for when you get sick of drinking tap or still water. These go great over ice and are so refreshing.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!

Target