BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Suzanne E.
Mango La Croix is not my favorite flavor but my boyfriend loves it. La Croix is the best quality flavored sparkling water out there. It's my go to brand and I've tried just about all of the flavors.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Not a bad Sparkling Water Choice. The Mango is pretty good but they have much better tasting flavors. Very light and refreshing. Just wish I could taste more of the flavor and less tonic water.
Sarah B.
La Croix is hands-down my favorite way to get my carbonation fix of fizz.

It is so crisp and refreshing! It is the cure to my carbonation craving without all of the added calories and artificial sweeteners.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
I am a huge la croix fan, and love mango so this should be the perfect product for me! However, I didn't really like the mango flavor. It's just not as fresh as the other la croix options. Will not get this flavor again.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
This is my favorite flavor of la croix, ALOT of people don't enjoy these drinks but I do. Although some of them can
Be a little bland I think they're a delicious alternative to Soda. Mango is definitely my go to flavor.
Jasmine Y.
This is probably my favourite flavour from La Croix. They're so unbelievably affordable and are a great alternative for when you get sick of drinking tap or still water. These go great over ice and are so refreshing.
Influenster M.
The mango flavor is not one of my favorite flavor, but it's still really delicious. I love grabbing a la croix and not feeling guilty for enjoying a delicious drink.

My favorite flavors would be the apricot, the berry ones and any of the citrusy ones.
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
La Croix is my favorite sparkling water. It's refreshing and I love to try all the different flavors. Whether you try the original or if you are feeling like a splash of flavor you are going to love this drink.
Jeff W.
Berlin, CT
Absolutely love this stuff. I keep buying more so that I can try all of the exciting and delicious flavors. This drink is a great alternative for wanting to drink a pop but with 0 calories and really great taste. I recommend this brand and drink to everyone! I am a customer for life!
Ashley  L.
I am such of fan of all of the La Croix waters! The passionfruit is one of my favorites. I love the taste and that it is strong (strong in a good way, no one wants bland flavors).
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!