BY LACROIX

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
La Croix has a great product that I enjoy often. Sometimes there flavors can be a little out there, I prefer the more simple options but overall I am a fan. I am a repeat customer of this product and would recommend it to other who like sparkling water drinks.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
Meaghan M.
La Croix is my go to for sparkling water. Their flavors are always so good and subtle enough that it isn't overpowering. I love the mango flavor since it gets across the goodness of a mango without all the sweetness that normally comes with it.
Rachel J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love La Criox and have found that any flavor of their sparkling water is amazing. I tend to choose sparkling water over flavored water because it is much less sugary tasting than flavored water. I absolutely will keep buying La Croix.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I was so excited when these new flavors launched a couple years ago. Mango and apricot are two of my favorite. The mango particularly is sweet and a nice alternative if you're craving a soda but don't want sugar (or sugar alternatives!).
Laura A.
Parker, CO
Mango is my favorite flavor! It's so refreshing. I started drinking a La Croix as a replacement for soda. It has a nice flavor but isn't super sweet like other fruit drinks. I will continue to buy and drink this. If you're looking for something refreshing and/or to help reduce soda intake, I recommend this!
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
I love La Croix. I love how many flavors they have and how cheap it is. La Croix helps me drink more water without getting bored as there are so many different flavors to try. It's also great as a cocktail mixer too! Will definitely repurchase and continue to try more flavors.
Nicole K.
This mango flavor of la croix sparkling water has to be my favorite. It tastes so good for water with no sugar/artificial flavor. I love to drink this instead of a sugary soda. I experiment with the other flavors too, but my favorites are lemon, lime, mango and the grapefruit!
Margaret S.
Scottsdale , AZ
These are delicious and refreshing. I try to drink these when regular water won't do, and I'm having a soda craving. It has less flavor than the curate versions, so these are good for a lighter flavor if that's what you're wanting. I buy these on sale at Target regularly.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
So every flavor is my favorite flavor. I love the fact that the calories are almost non-existent. These Sparkling Waters are the best. I have can purchase them by the case at the Whole Food store. The prices are inexpensive and that alone makes it worth it but the fact that they are healthy and good for you says it all. I thought the best for me and my family and especially for my 4 year old son
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!

Target