BY LACROIX #15 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Casey K.
A great alternative to pop! All of the flavors are fantastic, and it definitely satisfies the cravings that you get when you want a sugary drink. I will definitely continue to buy La Croix, as well as recommend it to others!
Keaton K.
La croix does it again with another amazing flavor. I love these seltzers because they are so refreshing and delicious. The fact that they are in a can rather than a bottle makes them great for drinking on the go, and they are an a+ alternative to soda!
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum!! My family & I love this product! We gave up soda several years ago and this product is a great sugar free (no sweetners at all!) alternative. It is very refreshing and has lots of flavors to chose from too!
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Seems to have more flavor than the first generation of LaCroix but I can't say that I love it more than a lot of the first gen flavors, this is probably fourth on my list after the one true pamp, lime, and lemon.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Get this and not the coconut. Mango is fantastic when added to sparkling water, this brand is a little more than the other brands and I don't know why, because they all taste the same. but this product is aiite.
Joanna K.
This is my obsession right now! I absolutely LOVe the mango La Croix! I look forward to having one with my lunch everyday! It's lightly flavored but has no calories! It curbs my cravings for sugary sodas too!
Samantha C.
This water is sensational! It is so crisp but it does go flat fairly quickly once it is open. You can buy it in multiple for a good deal at stores like target and for a lot of money at pharmacies like CVS.
Rachelle B.
Whenever I want Sosa but don't want all the sugar I pick these up! If I need a little extra flavor I add a 0-5 calorie powder drink packet usually by crush or look aid!
These are a great sub for soda! Especially if you are trying to cut sugar!
shay M.
Love bringing these to the beach. They don't have sugar in them so they might be pretty bland for those of you who enjoy your drinks on the more Sugary side. Slight flavor, highly carbonated. Tastes good.
Suzanne E.
Mango La Croix is not my favorite flavor but my boyfriend loves it. La Croix is the best quality flavored sparkling water out there. It's my go to brand and I've tried just about all of the flavors.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!