BY LACROIX #16 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
kuku k.
I love the La Croix sparking waters and am somewhat embarrassed by how many I drink! They hold their carbonation way better than the generic grocery store brands I've tried. My two favorite flavors are the mango and the coconut (although it was a little strange at first!). So nice and light and much more fun to drink than water.
Lindsey S.
i love La Criox water! It is a great alternative to soda, its refreshing, tastes good and doesn't have a bunch of sugar added to it! There is a wide variety of flavors to choose from and you can purchase this pretty much anywhere! I would recommend giving it a shot!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love La Croix so much. It's the thing that helped me overcome my soda hooked self. I love reaching for these sparkly waters instead of sugar filled drinks. They taste crisp and delicious, and the bubbles make it the perfect drink on any day. Especially a hot one.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have been a perrier with lime drinker until I discovered La Croix. The price is so much better. I buy the lime flavored one. When I am really dehydrated and need something different this is what I grab. Very nice and cold, especially on a hot day and no guilt at all
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
La Croix has been a go-to brand for me for a long time and this new mango flavor is an awesome addition. The mango isn't overpowering but is definitely there. With no sweeteners, calories, or sodium, La Croix is a great choice and they often go on sale at target or Walmart, making the price pretty affordable.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
I love La Croix! All the flavors, but I was very pleasantly surprised by this mango flavor. It was perfectly balanced and had a nice overall flavor. If you love mango, you will love this product! I would absolutely purchase this again, especially if it is on sale.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love La Croix Sparkling water! Sugar Free, calories free and sodium free! Great alternative to soda, and tastes amazing! I love all the flavors I have tried so far, but my favorite are Mango and Peach Pear. It feels like I'm having champagne!! 🍾 Highly recommend it!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Absolutely love this sparkling water! Decided to stop drinking soda, but still wanted to be able to have something to drink that wasn't caffenated. This brand of water, especially this Mango flavor is so crisp and refreshing. With the carbonation, it is almost like you are drinking a soda, but, better for you!
Leah B.
Erie, PA
I tried la croix not really knowing what it was exactly and I regret it highly. It's expensive and it tastes like garbage. It's literally sparkling essence water which tastes gross as well. Take all of the natural sugars out of fruit and put it in seltzer water and this is what you get. Just disgusting.
Tiffany S.
Marietta, GA
I cut back on soda years ago, but I missed the bubbles. This is a tasty alternative, with none of the artificial additives and calories! I find these so refreshing, and the little bit of flavor is just perfect! I always keep sparkling water around now.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!