BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

Buy on Target
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rositsa D.
I don't know why but I don't like thos water at all is have so many flavor but no of them is tasty good, maybe because is no sugar but different water no sugar 100% better
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Brooke M.
San Diego
This is a delicious sparkling water. It is much less sweet than soda. It took a little bit to get used to the taste, but now I really like it. It will definitely buy again.
Rebecca H.
I have been cutting pop from my diet but sometimes you need some carbonation. Other flavored waters use artificial sweeteners which I do not like. Not a Croix. Just water and carbonation. Simple, natural and refreshing. Tip: if unsweetened sparkling water is too bitter for you, add a small amount of liquid stevia. It's natural and adds just enough to sweetness
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Can we talk about how brilliant this brand is?? Okay, so I really dig a good seltzer water. I find that it's a really great alternative to soda, which is too sweet and not super healthy for me. I love the subtle flavors of this brand in particular. Any time I find a new one in the store, I try it out. Huge fan of this one, and the price point is really reasonable. I love keeping these in my fridge for a great refresher :)
Sandra B.
Dover, NJ
I generally don't drink soda unless I'm at a party, and even less so now that I keep my fridge fully stocked with La Croix. The passionfruit water is DELICIOUS, and the carbonation is so good that you get the same fizziness as soda without any of the chemicals or calories. I don't know what I'd do without La Croix in my lunch box every day at work! Even my husband drinks it now, and he's a sworn seltzer hater, haha.
Chari S.
La Croix water is my go to when I am craving some carbonation and flavor, but don't want the calories and "junk" that is in sodas. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners or chemicals added - only fruit oils. The taste is great! And I have to stock up regularly so that I don't run out! La Croix water is something you always want to have on hand!
Rebecca H.
West Chester , OH
I love sparkling water, and La Croix is my favorite brand. I love the wide variety of flavors and I've been working on trying them all! When I tried the mango, I knew it was my new favorite! It has such a nice, refreshing flavor. I always love the packaging for La Croix as well, and it's a great quality for a low price
Melissa T.
Olmsted Falls, OH
There is nothing more refreshing then a La Croix on a hot day. The sugarless drink is low cal, but also thirst quenching. My favorite time to drink it is on a hot summer day or at the beach. I sometimes will mix it with orange juice and a little cranberry juice. If you want a cocktail add some vodka! it is refreshing and tasty!! I have been drinking these for over 5 years!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh, YUM!!! This drink is so refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. I love drinking these with salads or a nice healthy meal. It just has a beautiful little hint of flavor without being too sweet. I am not a fan of super sweet/sugary drinks, but I still like to have a little bit of flavor, and this does the job beautifully!!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!