BY LACROIX #76 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Giving up soda wasn't difficult for me, but man do I enjoy this flavor! Fruity and sparkly, what more could I want from a carbonated drink with natural flavoring and 0 sugar?! It's the perfect drink for the spring and summer time! I pick up a pack every time I'm at Target and they're usually running a special!
karina t.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great subscribe for sodas and juices if you're trying to cut back. I've tried about 5 flavors and the mango is by far my favorite. When I tend to have lighter lunches at work I make sure to pack one of these me and it fills me up just the right amount! I would recommend this a million times.
Lisa B.
Rosemount , MN
Nice and refreshing beverage for the summer. Love the mango flavor and the bubbles. Tricks my brain in to thinking that it is having soda when I am really just having sparkling water. I wish it was a little less expensive, but it is a nice thing to splurge on occasionally.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I love drinking seltzer but normally I stick to Polar Springs seltzer since it's easier to find in the Northeast. Luckily when I was on vacation I was able to try this delicious drink for the first time. If you like seltzers you need this in your life.
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
I have tried every single la croix flavor there is and mango is by far my favorite! I enjoy it plain but I also like to add frozen fruit to it. It never disappoints on a hot summer day. I highly recommend especially if you're trying to quit soda.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I always stock up on different La Croix waters when they are on sale, which is frequently. The flavor of this one is just enough, and checking labels, has no sodium. Some other brands have some sodium which I avoid in my sparkling waters. Definitely a better option than soda!
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Like drinking soda without the calories. I love this carbonated water. Target usually has this on sale sometimes so it's worth it to buy a box than individual cans. Mango is always my go to.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Very tasty! One of my go to la croix flavors when I'm purchasing. In my opinion this has more flavor than the traditional lemon or lime flavors. Really tasty as a mixer as well!
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
This is the perfect beverage, when I was cutting sodas this was my go to for fizz. It's got a nice light flavor and virtually no additives. It's packaged very attractively and it's super affordable. I keep it in my fridge!
Katy B.
Love this flavor of La Croix! It is so refreshing and when I am feeling like a "pop" offers just the right amount of carbonation. Great alternative to soda. I buy this weekly, sometimes in other flavors but would definitely recommend it to others.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!