BY LACROIX #76 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
ALL La Croix is amazing. I cannot express how obsessed I am with La Croix! I simply cannot pick my favorite flavor because they are all SO good! I love the subtle taste of flavor, it is so hydrating and completely curbs any of my craving for soda! I drink at lease 3 La Croixs a day and the best part is, it is just like drinking water! No sugars, no carbs, noting bad! I don't like any other kind of sparkling water, but I love my La Croix, since I discovered it, I can't go without it!
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Can we talk about how brilliant this brand is?? Okay, so I really dig a good seltzer water. I find that it's a really great alternative to soda, which is too sweet and not super healthy for me. I love the subtle flavors of this brand in particular. Any time I find a new one in the store, I try it out. Huge fan of this one, and the price point is really reasonable. I love keeping these in my fridge for a great refresher :)
Sandra B.
Dover, NJ
I generally don't drink soda unless I'm at a party, and even less so now that I keep my fridge fully stocked with La Croix. The passionfruit water is DELICIOUS, and the carbonation is so good that you get the same fizziness as soda without any of the chemicals or calories. I don't know what I'd do without La Croix in my lunch box every day at work! Even my husband drinks it now, and he's a sworn seltzer hater, haha.
Shannon R.
I switched to sparkling water trying to get away from the sugars and artificial nonsense of conventional soda - La Croix Mango (and their Peach-Pear and the Orange) are absolutely delicious and one of my favorites! So much flavor you don't even miss the lack of sweeteners and the carbonation offers a nice bubbly refreshment. Most certainly will purchase as needed (especially when on sale), and highly recommend.
Melissa T.
Olmsted Falls, OH
There is nothing more refreshing then a La Croix on a hot day. The sugarless drink is low cal, but also thirst quenching. My favorite time to drink it is on a hot summer day or at the beach. I sometimes will mix it with orange juice and a little cranberry juice. If you want a cocktail add some vodka! it is refreshing and tasty!! I have been drinking these for over 5 years!
Victoria W.
Columbia, MO
This beverage is a great alternative to a high calorie pop. The packaging is stunning and catches the easily. It is a little more expensive than a regular pop, but it is worth it as you a receiving a visually pleasing drink with an maxing taste. There isn't a terrible after taste, the carbonation isn't unbearable as with many other drinks, and it is the perfect size.
Rebecca H.
I have been cutting pop from my diet but sometimes you need some carbonation. Other flavored waters use artificial sweeteners which I do not like. Not a Croix. Just water and carbonation. Simple, natural and refreshing. Tip: if unsweetened sparkling water is too bitter for you, add a small amount of liquid stevia. It's natural and adds just enough to sweetness
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I've only been drinking La Croix for a year but it's been a great year! I started drinking it after I quit soda and I couldn't be happier. The flavor of the mango flavor is amazing and the best part for me is that it's just a hint not an overly sweet flavor. These are great for daily drinks or even just as something at a BBQ for non soda drinkers!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I'm drinking this right now! I love how much flavor this La Croix has. I'm not a huge mango fan, but I really like the flavor of this. It doesn't taste like fake mango or anything. The only complaint I have about La Croix is that they lose their fizz pretty fast, if you don't drink it within like 30 minutes, it goes flat.
Alexandra C.
I am completely addicted to La Croix, and this is one of my favorite flavors! Light, refreshing, with a hint of mango that isn't too overwhelming. Brightly colored, no frills packaging. I buy this frequently, although I slightly prefer to mix it up by getting variety packs to avoid getting tired of a certain flavor.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!