BY LACROIX #15 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much s...5 Answers
  • Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Rea M.
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Sarina C.
Saint Petersburg
Most people don’t like this stuff but I do. The mango is my favorite flavor. It’s great for when you don’t wanna drink soda or anything with a lot of sugar but you’re tired of drinking regular water. I’ve done whole 30 diets a few times and this was my lifesaver through out them. Whenever these are on sale, I make sure to snag a few cases.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love this refreshing flavor. Passionfruit, coconut and mango are my favorite la croix flavors. I find them to be a great substitutes if you like soda and want a healthier option. I find them to be amazing when I’m avoiding caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
Delaney M.
New Brighton, PA
Every single flavor of LaCroix is AMAZING! I haven’t been let down yet on a flavor. The packaging is attractive and eye catching because it’s so vibrant. The crispness is everything you could ask for. Everyone at work always asks how I can drink sparkling water? And I ask them how can you not?!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really good Lacroix flavor. It’s not my very favorite, but it’s a great pick-me-up packed with mango flavor. It’s great how affordable and easy to find Lacroix is now that it’s so popular. I’d happily get this again!
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I love this flavor it's personally one of their sweeter versions of The sparkling waters that they offer. I've tried multiple flavors being that my job provides these for us and this 1 is 1 that I will grab over most if not all of them.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Cendra R.
These are great to buy when your trying to eat healthy and have craving for soda! I drink these at dinner time and don’t even crave soda any more! These are a great healthy alternative!
Amber C.
My #1 bae for sure. This is almost always my go to drink. It's naturally essenced (you should definitely read about how they do it because it's super interesting) and no added sugar.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!