BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
La Croix is the best sparkling/Seltzer water ever. I use to think this stuff was pure nastiness, but I started to drink more and more and became down right addicted to this stuff! Mango is the best and in my opinion it doesn’t taste like seltzer water whatsoever and it’s so sweet and refreshing and bubbly oh my gosh it is the best and everybody makes fun of me for it because I’m obsessed with this drink.
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I have slowly been becoming more and more in love with sparkling water products! I tried this mango La Croix and fell in love! I want to try all of the flavors now! Perfect alternative to soda. You have the carbonation without the high fructose corn syrup. The water tastes great too!
Nat F.
Mango is my third favorite flavor of La Croix! Apricot is first, passion fruit is second. I buy these religiously. And yes, I've tried every flavor. They're very affordable and so much better than any other sparkling water brand. I like it a lot as a fizzy replacement for soda and a delicious treat when dieting. Great for mixing with alcohol and perfect for summer!
Sarina C.
Saint Petersburg
Most people don’t like this stuff but I do. The mango is my favorite flavor. It’s great for when you don’t wanna drink soda or anything with a lot of sugar but you’re tired of drinking regular water. I’ve done whole 30 diets a few times and this was my lifesaver through out them. Whenever these are on sale, I make sure to snag a few cases.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Okay: I am absolutely one of those la croix people. I take photos of my cans. I’ve trie every flavor 199 times over. I pronounce it la-cwaahhh because I’m fancy. But mango is my least favorite one! I don’t know why, but it doesn’t really taste like mango to me. But I love the brand so give another flavor another try!!
Delaney M.
New Brighton, PA
Every single flavor of LaCroix is AMAZING! I haven’t been let down yet on a flavor. The packaging is attractive and eye catching because it’s so vibrant. The crispness is everything you could ask for. Everyone at work always asks how I can drink sparkling water? And I ask them how can you not?!
Daniela A.
Rocklin, CA
La Croix Nice beverage alternative to sugary sodas, with a crisp bubbly taste and a hint of lemon, my favorite flavor. In my house always has. Summer is coming, hot days and nothing better than 0 (0 calories, 0 sugars,0 sodium) Perfect! La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water

#influenster
Kennedy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since trying to be more healthy and cut out sodas and juice, La Croix has been there for me. With 0 of the calories and all the fizz, the drink helps me trick myself into thinking I’m drinking soda and it doesn’t hurt that it tastes so good!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really good Lacroix flavor. It’s not my very favorite, but it’s a great pick-me-up packed with mango flavor. It’s great how affordable and easy to find Lacroix is now that it’s so popular. I’d happily get this again!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!