BY LACROIX #18 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love this refreshing flavor. Passionfruit, coconut and mango are my favorite la croix flavors. I find them to be a great substitutes if you like soda and want a healthier option. I find them to be amazing when I’m avoiding caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
Honey H.
Rapid City, SD
Mango is probably my favorite flavor, but truthfully I’ve only tried a handful. What I like most about it is it doesn’t seem overly sweet but still has enough of that fruity mango flavor to overcome the bland soda water taste. All the carbonation I crave and none of the calories! Cheers!
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I love this flavor it's personally one of their sweeter versions of The sparkling waters that they offer. I've tried multiple flavors being that my job provides these for us and this 1 is 1 that I will grab over most if not all of them.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Erika E.
La Croix is a drink that always delivers without the caffeine and added sugar!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money!!
Cendra R.
Rexburg
These are great to buy when your trying to eat healthy and have craving for soda! I drink these at dinner time and don’t even crave soda any more! These are a great healthy alternative!
madison e.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
The best sparkling water taste you can find. This flavor is also amazing. Definitely an affordable way to enjoy a carbonated taste without all the bad stuff. Would recommend
I D.
I really love LaCroix. I’m not a big soda drinker it is too sweet for me. This is perfect, you get the refreshing carbonation and the mango flavor tastes very natural. Great when thirsty but want something different than water
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I struggle to find the mango LaCroix in stores sometimes, so when I do find it, I stock up! I really enjoy the refreshing flavor, and don’t feel guilty drinking it!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!