Sarah H.
Henrico, VA

I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?

Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
Mango and cherry lime are my favorite. I personally stay away from the flavors that contain cucumber-not my thing!
Caelin G.
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
1 year, 7 months ago
I really love Lemon, Lime and Mango. Lemon and lime are both very refreshing and the mango probably has the most flavor out of all of the flavors I've tried.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
1 year, 7 months ago
For me, mango has one of the strongest flavors, so it is my favorite! I really like orange as well!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Kennesaw, GA
1 year, 7 months ago
I love the cranberry one it is really good! If you are looking for a way to add more flavor without the calories I like to mix it with crystal lite!
Emily L.
Emily L.
North adams, MA
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this flavor and the peach/ pear and the apricot the most!