Lisa W.
Salem, NJ

Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
1 year, 4 months ago
I agree with everyone else! I don't normally like mango flavoured drinks, but I really enjoyed this one. I think it's one of the strongest tastes, along with Peach-Pear
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
You can't go wrong with this flavor if you love mango!!! You will not be disappointed. You can always go to Target and get it in a 8 pack.
Erin K.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors!!!! I highly recommend mango! You can't go into it expecting super strong or sweet, but it definitely has that mango flavor! The only one I might choose over mango is the orange. Get this and try it, because I don't think you will be disappointed.