BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans. see more...

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first flavor I have tried from this brand and I’m a huge fan! I bought a case of this for a wedding weekend so we had more than just plain water bottles to stay hydrated and so glad I did! It doesn’t have any sweetener or additives which is important to me. I love plain water but this would be great for people who are trying to replace soda in their diet or don’t like the taste of plain water. The mango flavor is very subtle and not sweet - just a little something extra.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
La Croix is the best sparkling/Seltzer water ever. I use to think this stuff was pure nastiness, but I started to drink more and more and became down right addicted to this stuff! Mango is the best and in my opinion it doesn’t taste like seltzer water whatsoever and it’s so sweet and refreshing and bubbly oh my gosh it is the best and everybody makes fun of me for it because I’m obsessed with this drink.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I have slowly been becoming more and more in love with sparkling water products! I tried this mango La Croix and fell in love! I want to try all of the flavors now! Perfect alternative to soda. You have the carbonation without the high fructose corn syrup. The water tastes great too!
Nat F.
Mango is my third favorite flavor of La Croix! Apricot is first, passion fruit is second. I buy these religiously. And yes, I've tried every flavor. They're very affordable and so much better than any other sparkling water brand. I like it a lot as a fizzy replacement for soda and a delicious treat when dieting. Great for mixing with alcohol and perfect for summer!
Daniela A.
Rocklin, CA
La Croix Nice beverage alternative to sugary sodas, with a crisp bubbly taste and a hint of lemon, my favorite flavor. In my house always has. Summer is coming, hot days and nothing better than 0 (0 calories, 0 sugars,0 sodium) Perfect! La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water

#influenster
Kennedy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since trying to be more healthy and cut out sodas and juice, La Croix has been there for me. With 0 of the calories and all the fizz, the drink helps me trick myself into thinking I’m drinking soda and it doesn’t hurt that it tastes so good!
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville, TN
My favorite la croix flavor so far besides peach-pear. The mango is a great pairing with lunch or dinner and can be used as a mixer for drinks on the weekend (vodka, gin etc). No added sugar and I love the bubbles!
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!