BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Sparkling Water Mango

La Croix Sparkling Water Mango

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

Favorite flavor?
I would like to try this flavor but where can I get it ?
Is this flavor good?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Mango!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water.in reviews
Megan G.
Weatherford, TX
I struggle to find the mango LaCroix in stores sometimes, so when I do find it, I stock up! I really enjoy the refreshing flavor, and don’t feel guilty drinking it!
Rebeccah W.
Williamston, NC
La croix is my favorite substitution for soda. It pricy but amazing and so worth it! The mango flavor is my favorite but sometimes hard to find. Harris Teeter has a good selection of flavors and I try to go every week to see if they have mango in stock and I will stock up so I try not to run out. It's healthy, tasty, and the new fad apparently. La croix lives up and deserves all the hype it gets because it's tastes absolutely amazing though!
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
ALL La Croix is amazing. I cannot express how obsessed I am with La Croix! I simply cannot pick my favorite flavor because they are all SO good! I love the subtle taste of flavor, it is so hydrating and completely curbs any of my craving for soda! I drink at lease 3 La Croixs a day and the best part is, it is just like drinking water! No sugars, no carbs, noting bad! I don't like any other kind of sparkling water, but I love my La Croix, since I discovered it, I can't go without it!
Erika K.
Cambridge, MN
With a light mango flavor and no calories, LA Croix Mango is a great replacement for soda. Very refreshing!
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
I really wanted to like this... oh my goodness I just couldn’t...l 🥺blech. I’ve tried different flavors, I’ve even put vodka in it. 😬 That May have helped a bit. LOL
Donnot despair though, I drink a ton of water 💦 throughout the day, just not this stuff.  LaCroix Enhanced Sparkling Water Coconut - 12 fl oz
Karina T.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great subscribe for sodas and juices if you're trying to cut back. I've tried about 5 flavors and the mango is by far my favorite. When I tend to have lighter lunches at work I make sure to pack one of these me and it fills me up just the right amount! I would recommend this a million times.
Vanessa L.
Lacroix sparkling water mango is a very tasty seltzer water or sparkling water that will really get your taste buds tingling. You can use it to quench your thirst or you can use it as a mixer in a cocktail.
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
We love all flavors of LaCroix, even the coconut flavor. These cans are guilt free way of enjoying a bubbly dessert without the sugar or the calories.
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
I love flavored seltzer and la croix is one of my favorites. There are so many awesome flavors and combinations. I love that I can mix it with a little juice for an extra flavor boost. It’s a great option for people who don’t like plain water. I buy it all the time.
Caroline R.
I've gotten into sparkling water recently. La Croix mango is my favorite flavor. It's not too pricey either which is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...