BY LACROIX #75 in Soda & Soft Drinks

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

• Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this fl...3 Answers
  • "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 First let me tell you how I came upon receiving these drinks. And I have tried four different types. I was working for a gentleman and his wife purchased for 12 packs for her sister. No one in their households could handle the taste of them so they were brought into the office and free to any of us employees who wanted to drink them. I remember that they were there at least four months because no one out of all of the employees would drink it. Eventually took it to the food pantry and donated it. This is not a good tasting flavored water it is very fizzy it has a little bit of a burning sensation going down it is very  and pleasant and truly the taste is not good on any of the flavors. I say get the generic Walmart sparkling water with flavor and that is a good one you can’t go wrong with for $.68
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
La Croix is my life. I don't drink soda, but La Croix helped me quit drinking alcohol. I call it the champagne of water. This manga flavor in particular is very good, one of my favorites. It is so refreshing. The flavor is made of real fruit flavors, not artificial. Best thing is that is it just water. It is healthy for you and even your children. A great alternative to soda and great supplement to your daily water intake.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Erika E.
La Croix is a drink that always delivers without the caffeine and added sugar!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money!!
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia
I give this flavor a 3/5. I love LaCroix. It gives me all the pleasure of drinking soda but without all of the bad things that come along with it. It’s even better when you find it on sale.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
If I could live with one drink for the rest of my life this would be it.  It’s superlight and fizzy and just the right amount of sweetness,  even the kids love it!  I love that it’s not going to kill you like soda will!
Stacie D.
This doesn’t taste like mango at all. Usually I love this brand and their drinks. But this flavor is not good at all. Mangos are my favorite fruit. All I taste is the seltzer water thy used to make it.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
The most flavorful of all la Croix. Like if you like sparkling water and you want it to be super flavorful this is the la croix for you. It’s like full force mango I love it
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
I love these but sometimes I feel like there is a weird aftertaste with this flavor? It doesn’t happen all the time so I still drink them because they are great flavor!
Grace B.
The BEST flavor of La Croix! I could easily drink a case per day if it wasn't so pricey to do that....if I had unlimited funds I would buy 7 cases a week so I could drink a case per day! You have to try this flavor!!! :)
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!