BY LACROIX

La Croix® Natural Mango Essenced Sparkling Water.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

12 cans.

• "One of my new favorite flavors for sparkling water." in 1 review
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
La Croix is the best sparkling/Seltzer water ever. I use to think this stuff was pure nastiness, but I started to drink more and more and became down right addicted to this stuff! Mango is the best and in my opinion it doesn’t taste like seltzer water whatsoever and it’s so sweet and refreshing and bubbly oh my gosh it is the best and everybody makes fun of me for it because I’m obsessed with this drink.
Nat F.
Mango is my third favorite flavor of La Croix! Apricot is first, passion fruit is second. I buy these religiously. And yes, I've tried every flavor. They're very affordable and so much better than any other sparkling water brand. I like it a lot as a fizzy replacement for soda and a delicious treat when dieting. Great for mixing with alcohol and perfect for summer!
Daniela A.
Rocklin, CA
La Croix Nice beverage alternative to sugary sodas, with a crisp bubbly taste and a hint of lemon, my favorite flavor. In my house always has. Summer is coming, hot days and nothing better than 0 (0 calories, 0 sugars,0 sodium) Perfect! La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water

#influenster
Kennedy L.
Carlisle, PA
Since trying to be more healthy and cut out sodas and juice, La Croix has been there for me. With 0 of the calories and all the fizz, the drink helps me trick myself into thinking I’m drinking soda and it doesn’t hurt that it tastes so good!
Gabrielle R.
Nashville, TN
My favorite la croix flavor so far besides peach-pear. The mango is a great pairing with lunch or dinner and can be used as a mixer for drinks on the weekend (vodka, gin etc). No added sugar and I love the bubbles!
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
LaCroix Sparking Water is amazing and Mango is one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I normally do not prefer mango flavored products but this does not taste specifically like mango, it is just a sweet, fruity, and fresh flavor. My favorite way to drink these is cold right out of the can! La Croix Sparkling Water Mango
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Having an ice-cold La Croix with a good meal or snack will put me in a good mood! I’m not a big fan of soda due to its extremely high sugar content, and luckily, a La Croix can satisfy my soda cravings. I do like to switch the flavors up with every meal, because too much of one flavor gets boring for my flavor-seeking tastebuds. My top 3 favorites have to be passion fruit, mango, and lemon!
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
I love la croix! When I moved back to NY from Florida I was so upset I couldn’t find it. I’m glad they’re starting to distribute it up here, because I think they have some of the best flavors there are.
Cendra R.
Rexburg
These are great to buy when your trying to eat healthy and have craving for soda! I drink these at dinner time and don’t even crave soda any more! These are a great healthy alternative!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Okay: I am absolutely one of those la croix people. I take photos of my cans. I’ve trie every flavor 199 times over. I pronounce it la-cwaahhh because I’m fancy. But mango is my least favorite one! I don’t know why, but it doesn’t really taste like mango to me. But I love the brand so give another flavor another try!!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've started drinking La Croix to try and stop drinking so much soda. So far I have tried the grapefruit and berry flavors but am looking for some more to mix it up some. Is this flavor any good? Or what flavors would you recommend?
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Hello All My Influencer friends!!💛💚💛I was wondering about this flavor of water. I have tried many. But just seen this one in stores and was wondering if it's really a good tasting flavor. I love mangos. Any good advice?? Thanks Much!!💛💚💛
Karla O.
How good is this flavor?!
Amelia H.
Do they come in cans or bottles? And is it just sparkling flavoured water? whats the big deal?
Alyssa L.
Do these have like an artificial fruit flavor? Like can you tell it's sugar free! Really want to like these but don't want to buy if they taste fake!

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.