BY LACROIX

La Croix Sparkling Water - Lime - 12 oz - 12 ct see more...

Megan P.
I love La Croix. It's a product that I almost always have on hand at home because I like to drink it instead of soda. The lime flavor is solid workhorse of the La Croix family, but it's probably my least favorite one. It sort of tastes like a very refreshing can of cleaning product, which I'm perfectly willing to drink, but there are much tastier citrus La Croix flavors out there. If you really like lime flavored seltzer, seek out the key lime La Croix which I know is only sold at select locations (Mariano's has it here in Chicago).
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Best drink ever!!! I love la croix !! It’s such a great flavored unsweetened sparkling water. So funny that I was drinking this while on this app because it just popped up for me to review and I drink this all the time! $3 for 6 cans at Walgreens now!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I switched from soda to sparkling water as a New Years Resolution for 2018. This sparkling water is amazing! It has a REAL lime flavor which is amazing! The cans are colorful and just great looking. It's very affordable, a little hard to find in my area, but worth looking for!
Erica C.
Athens
I am not a fan of Lacroix at all. The carbonation often bothers my stomach. The flavor is also so lackluster that people make fun of this drink. For example, the like flavor tastes like someone drove by you in a truck of limes. I would much rather drink anything else.
Kristen I.
Cincinnati
This has too much flavor to it in my opinion. I usually like this sparkling water, but the flavor on this one was entirely too much. The price is reasonable and I like that it comes in cans.
Jax A.
Hillsborough, NJ
A very nice sparkling drink, great alternative to soda. Taste great for a quick refresh. Never a disappoint. Especially with lime flavor, gives the sparkling water drink an extra great taste. Would totally recommend.
Ashleigh M.
Lime is my FAVORITE flavor of La Croix! It tastes a lot like Sprite to me, without all the sugar. This is the best soda alternative. I drink one at least once a day. A lot of my friends complain these taste terrible, and honestly I wasn’t a fan when I first tried La Croix. But after going through a change in eating habits I will say these made my diet a whole lot easier. Inexpensive, great taste, and healthy.
Antonella G.
Completely honest... when I used to drink pop I hated lacroix. It's been 2 years or more since I've had pop and recently felt the need to give lacroix another shot. I'm so glad I did because now I love it! It's a great healthy replacement for pop-- no sugar at all. Looking forward to trying different flavors!
Stephany M.
Durham, NC
I've been drinking this for the past two months. At first, I was hesistant because I honestly thought I would hate the taste. Turns out I am obsessed. I haven't had any soda in two months thanks to these gems. My favorite is the Lime one- reminds me of sprite but they have so many good ones. If you are a soda addict and need to or want to cut back I suggest you buy these!!!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Lime LaCroix is so refreshing. The lime flavor is somewhat strong but in a good way. I love that LaCroix is such an easy replacement for soda. There are so many flavors to choose from and lime is perfect for warm summer days.