BY LACROIX #1 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

• Does this taste any good?2 Answers
  • Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucum...5 Answers
  • I know this might be hard to answer but how exactly does ...3 Answers
La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit

Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
One of the top flavors in my book. I like it because you still get the lightness of just soda water (which I love drinking!) mixed with a hint of grapefruit. Makes a great mixer with vodka as well! Staple in my fridge.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I have never liked La Croix. I’m not much of a sparkling water kind of person. My tastebuds don’t like the flavor. I tried grapefruit and thought I’d do a mixed drink with it but still just didn’t like the flavor.
Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
I love LaCroix! I recently have stopped drinking soda and I turned to LaCroix for a happy compromise. Their passion fruit is my favorite flavor but I have tried most. LaCroix has definitely become a staple drink for me
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my family’s favorite flavor from this brand. I like having this around as an alternative to soda and it’s way healthier! The only thing that keeps me from buying so much more of this is the price. But it’s become a necessity in our household.
Michelle E.
Weslaco , TX
I wish I could give this zero stars. I truly do. The taste is absolutely vile and should return to the gates of hell if Satan would consider letting this heathen of a drink back in. People drink this.... and enjoy it???
Kasey K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a big fan of sparking water and la croix is one of my favorites. I am not a big soda person or fan of carbonated drinks but I love these. The grapefruit flavor is not overpowering and just the right amount.
Meg M.
Is there anything bad to say about la croix? I don’t think so! It’s bubbly, it’s fresh, it’s subtly flavored and there’s no sodium! So many sparkling waters have sodium so it’s great to get the bubbles without the unnecessary salt.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, CA
I got this product at sprouts, thinking I was about to love it because I’ve heard so many good things about this drink. But I was disappointed, I guess the taste isn’t for me. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Delish, refreshing, and vibrant! If you enjoy sparkling water La Croix is definitely in the top tier India quality - the labeling is bright and appealing to consumers - HEALTHY!!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Probably my favorite La Croix flavor- or at least the one I pick up most often. Great taste that isn't too sweet. I'll drink it alone or as a vodka soda. My favorite sparkling water brand. Love this.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Which flavor is your favorite?
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
How strong is the flavor?
Tuesday F.
What mixed drinks would be good with this water?
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucumber blackberry but I haven't tried them all yet! Any recommendations???
Elsa W.
Is this just flavored water or is it more like soda?

Walmart