BY LACROIX #1 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

• Does this taste any good?2 Answers
  • Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucum...5 Answers
  • I know this might be hard to answer but how exactly does ...3 Answers
La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit

Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda G.
Sykesville , MD
Love this drink, this is one of my favorite flavors. You can taste the grapefruit but it’s not so overpowering. This brand can be a little expensive compared to other brands and even off brand sparkling waters but I feel like these really do taste the best
Erin D.
Bonney Lake, WA
Of all the La Croix flavors, this one is my favorite! It is light and refreshing but never sweet! The carbonation helps to curb the soda cravings while the flavor helps you feel like you aren't just drinking water! I would definitely purchase this flavor again!
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
The BEST FLAVOR EVER!  I love grapefruit la coix.  This ha the best tast and not to over powering.  It is very refreshing and crisp.  This flavor goes with everything.  Shop around to find the best deals!  ( $3.00 or $2.50 ) totally worth it.  This is the only beverage I drink!
Sujin H.
Perfect for the summer! I drink this after running on a hot day and it is so lovely. I feel hydrated and it tastes amazing as well. I know all carbonated water tastes the same to some people but I think this has the perfect amount of bubbles and flavor!
Jen H.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Publix
I drink this all day and absolutely love it! Whenever I get bored of drinking plain water, this is what I choose! It has also helped me calm my sweet tooth because my brain thinks it’s getting a sweet grapefruit which keeps me from eating something bad.
Gabbie R.
This is probably overpriced for seltzer but I love the packaging and the taste of this product. I love the type this and it is not offered by other brands which is why I pay for it despite the price. I would buy this again and recommend this to a friend.
Catherine L.
These are so nice when you need something refreshing and fruity, but without calories or artificial sweeteners. I have a lot of stomach problems and this really helps to calm things down. I like how the bubbles aren't too much but still quite carbonated.
Anneliese P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Instead of going for that diet coke... I broke my soda cravings with La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit. It tastes awesome and there are no worries it might be bad for me. I will be buying this for years to come, My new go to drink for sure!!!!!!
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
I think these are absolutely awful. There is absolutely no flavor. You could give me a grapefruit or lime, and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between the two. They are way to bubbly and over priced, I would stay clear of this if I was you!
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love the grapefruit one. It's a great alternative to soda because no calories and you fizz because I am addicted to carbonation and don't want to drink soda.
Definitely need to try the coconut flavor just haven't broke down and bought it yet.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Which flavor is your favorite?
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
How strong is the flavor?
Tuesday F.
What mixed drinks would be good with this water?
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucumber blackberry but I haven't tried them all yet! Any recommendations???
Elsa W.
Is this just flavored water or is it more like soda?

Walmart