La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

What is your favorite flavor of La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit ?
Where can I buy a la croix shirt?
Doo you have plans on creating a variety pack for sale?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Hoboken, NJ
La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit uploaded by Christine D.
Love La Croix. The grapefruit, lemon and tangerine are my faves. The packaging is great too, super colorful and bright. And I recently learned that it’s pronounced “Lah-Croy” rhyming with the word “enjoy”. Who knew! Try the variety pack if you’re interested in seeing which flavors you like best! La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit Enjoy La Croix! LaCroix Sparkling Water Variety Pack
Venice, CA
This is my boyfriend’s favorite flavor, so the bottom shelf of our fridge is always packed to the brim with Pamplemousse La Croix, and I have to say, I never even get sick of it! I love that it’s a healthy alternative to sugar-packed soda. It encourages me to be more hydrated than I used to. And it’s the perfect amount of subtle and flavorful. We may be a La Croix–obsessed household!
New Haven
You will never see my house without a Lacroix in it. It’s the perfect water for when your craving something sweet but don’t went a soda with a lot of sugar. It has no calories or sugar. It’s all natural. I like it because you know what your putting in your body when you are having this. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I think this product is amazing.
Tastes a little odd, like the flavor is so diluted gent it is struggling to come out but was in the process of it... It is too rich in the way it is caffeinated and had weird oxygen taste. Other brands of sparkling waters provide better more vibrant flavors. If you are looking for very subtle and light, this is for you. But I personally do not understand the hype.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I’ve tried soooooo hard to get on board with the lacroix world but I’m sorry I just can’t do it! It leaves you searching desperately for the flavor you were looking for. It just tastes like it was water that was carbonated next door to a perfume factory. I give it some stars because maybe it’s good for a seltzer- and maybe I’m just not a seltzer person lol
I live for this. It is the lifeblood that flows in my veins. I have a La Croix problem and this flavour is where it began. It's what fuels me. Look, I'll level with you. All La Croix is great. But grapefruit is without a doubt the best flavour. It's always good, and it goes with every mood, occasion, and season. All the time is a good time for La Croix.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this sparkly grapefruit flavor water. I add it to my vodka and grapefruit juice drink to enhance the grapefruit flavor and to add bubbly to my drink. I freeze it before I add it so I don't have to use ice and the water from the bubbly add the right amount of water to balance out the drink. I recommend trying all flavors.
El Monte, CA
I must admit that I'm not a fan of sparkling water in general but I decided to try out this one considering how much attention it got and and how good many claimed it was. The flavor was ok but nothing to rave about. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy a whole box of them but maybe to try one out and see how they like it.
Santa Clarita
Hands down the best sparkling water ever. I absolutely love these drinks and all the flavors are amazing. The packaging is so pretty and I wouldn't change anything about the product. I like this sparkling water over the others on the market because their flavoring is not as strong as some of the competitors.
Boise, ID
I’m obsessed with this product! I love the flavor, and the fact that it is a guilt free treat! I’ve tried many other brands and the flavor in La Croix tastes less artificial and more subtle in a good way. I always keep my fridge stocked! Grapefruit was my go-to but they just released Hibiscus and I AM OBSESSED!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TEMECULA, CA
il y a un mois
Miranda K. • il y a un mois
My favorite flavor of La Croix is Key lime. It’s so good! Followed by grapefruit, tangerine, and coconut.