BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit

La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Do you make taller cans?
Doo you guys like la croix? [brand:lacroix]
Is this the best flavor to buy in this brand or is there another that tastes better? This seems to be the most popular.
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I am in love with these drinks. My favorite flavor is grapefruit, but I like every flavor I have tried. I don't like most brands/varieties of sparkling water because they are too fizzy and they burn my throat. These are really perfect in terms of taste and fizziness. I also like that they don't have caffeine because I can drink them at night. I haven't jumped on the "soda is deadly" bandwagon yet but these make me feel more healthy than guzzling my usual coke zero.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is a little expensive to me but overall it is delicious. Best of all, it's just like drinking water. No sugar, no fat, no nothing!!
Tyler L.
Sandy
La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit uploaded by Tyler L.
Purchased at: Walmart
my absolute favorite flavor! so refreshing and perfectly calms that craving for carbonation!
Megan G.
Weatherford, TX
Grapefruit LaCroix is one of my go-to drinks. I typically drink 2 cans of LaCroix a day, and I really enjoy the taste of the grapefruit sparkling water. It’s better to me than the off-brand, and worth paying more for.
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Instacart
Ok, there’s so much hype about sparkling water in general and La Croix specifically, but I’m here to tell you that it’s really just water with some flavors and carbonation. You can get water for free almost anywhere, without the extra waste from cans. And you can add some fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (or whatever other juice you like), and this will give you a much better flavor. And if you really can’t live without carbonation, maybe consider a soda stream. You’ll save tons of money over time and your drinks will be much better, too!
Miranda B.
Atascadero, CA
Grapefruit is my favorite! Love Lacroix, especially because I don't drink sugary sodas anymore. Flavored Lacroixs have become my treat beverage!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite sparkling water flavor. I love the fact that it has great flavor without calories. It really satisfies your tastebuds when you crave soda. I think you should try this sparkling water. Definitely recommend. The price is very fair as well.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Delish, refreshing and authentic tasting! All the flavors have been amazing and you can't go wrong with any of them. Add some Tito's for a real treat!!
Amee M.
New york, NY
I love lacroix who doesn’t. I pair my drink with at least one meal a day. I love it so much and I’m glad it exists!
Janie C.
Wylie, TX
I LOVE this SO much! It's bubbly like a soda, light refreshing taste, not sweet like fruit juice, and it has a pink can!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine O.
Bellingham, WA
Rachel S.
Greenwood, SC
il y a un an
Roxana S. il y a un an
I guess this is really just a matter of personal taste, but yeah, it’s my favorite of those I’ve tried. Other brands I’ve tried tend to taste too much like artificial sweeteners.
Charlotte C.
TEMECULA, CA
il y a un an
Miranda K. il y a un an
My favorite flavor of La Croix is Key lime. It’s so good! Followed by grapefruit, tangerine, and coconut.