BY LACROIX #2 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is hands-down the best and most flavorful La Croix flavor. My mom and sister have been obsessed with these for the longest time, and I hated the taste until I had this flavor! It's the perfect amount of flavor and bubbles. I love these because it helps me get fix that "soda" craving I get every once in a while, but without the consequences of sugary sodas. Will always repurchase!
Abbey W.
Seriously my favorite drink ever. I used to be a soda fiend. This keeps me off the calories, and gives me that bubbly craving. They offer a flavor for just about anyone. I prefer LACROIX over most sparkling water brands because they have no sweeter, calories or sodium. They use the oil derived from the fruits to get their flavor, how cool is that? I would recommend this to anyone who likes sparkling water or a fizzy bubble drink!
Liahna R.
Orem
This is definitely not your conventional soda. La croix is a great naturally flavored sparkling water. I get why some people don't like it as some people are probably used to fizzy drinks being sweet. I am not a big fan of sweet things most of the time and just want natural flavor, so this has been great for me. Grapefruit is actually my favorite flavor out of all of them so far. I am a big fan of citrus drinks, so this meets my needs. It's not too strong,, and has just the right amount of flavor. This is best when served cold, but I will usually drink it even if it isn't. I recommend this flavor to anyone. Try all the flavors, I like some more than others. When I have late nights I find these are great to have around as well.
Daria K.
This is such a tease. Smells fantastic and sweet and exactly like the fruit pictured, but tastes like carbonated water. I can't even taste a hint of the fruit they claim is in there. It's much better for you than Coke or Sprite or any of that, which is good, but just not what I'm looking for. I tried a couple cans from friends but I will never purchase this
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't know how I didn't discover La Croix earlier. My sister drinks them like crazy, but I thought the "no calories, no sugar" message was too good to be true. I did some research and found out that it actually is natural flavoring. The rest is history. We always have La Croix in the fridge now. This is my favorite flavor, by far.
Sarah M.
La Croix is a great alternative to soda. You get all the fizz without the sugar. It is a refreshing beverage with attractive packaging. This has been my go to drink during pregnancy to help reduce nausea. It is light on the stomach, but has enough flavor to keep you drinking.
Courtney D.
Mount shasta, CA
ALL TIME FAVOURITE! This is my go to drink to replace sodas and juice. Also goes great if I'm having mixed drinks as well. Grapefruit is by far my favourite flavour, but I enjoy the others too! Very cost friendly, which is great because I always havea t least 2 cases in my fridge!
Caitlyn W.
When it comes to La Croix.. you either love it, hate it, or you argue about how it’s pronounced. I personally love it. This pampelmouse (sp?) Flavor was the first one I’ve ever had and got be addicted to la croix. It’s a great alternative to soda and I really don’t mind the heavy carbonation and light flavor.
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
This is probably my favorite flavor! My second favorite is coconut and a close third is the berry flavored! Who am I kidding all three are my favorite! La croix is definitely an acquired taste but is also a fantastic alternative to soda! I can drink as many of these as I want and never need to feel guilty!
Christina F.
Delicious, refreshing drink option. Love that there are no calories or artificial sweeteners. La Croix also has the highest number of flavors of any brand I’ve tried which is awesome. The one small downside is the price- I often opt to get a generic brand at my local grocery store because I can get more for less.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Which flavor is your favorite?
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
How strong is the flavor?
Tuesday F.
What mixed drinks would be good with this water?
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucumber blackberry but I haven't tried them all yet! Any recommendations???
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I've heard a lot about these but haven't tried them yet. Are they worth the hype?