BY LACROIX #2 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.

• I know this might be hard to answer but how exactly does ...2 Answers
  • Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucum...5 Answers
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is delicious. I was looking for a soda alternative that was Whole30 compliant and this fits the bill. Key lime (not lime, KEY lime) is the best flavor- tastes like a skittle, but this is the second best.

I will buy this again. I keep my fridge stocked with these to have as a treat and keep me on track with Whole30/paleo.

Let’s address the elephant in the room. They are difficult to get used to for some people. They’re NOT as sweet as soda and the flavor isn’t as intense. But that’s because they’re natural and hydrating. They good for you. I thought of them similar to wine- you have to learn to appreciate them. It helped me to have them with food at first (which also aided digestion) and then eventually they got to be something I craved by itself.

Like I said, key lime is the best, so maybe start there (if you like skittles or sprite).
Kim N.
San Francisco
I was so excited when I saw the La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit at work. They stock 4 flavors at a time and rotate them monthly so I was able to try them all.

The Grapefruit is one of my favorite. I see them at Target and they are reasonably priced. I'm lucky my work stock them in the kitchen for us but if they stop stocking them in the kitchen I will definitely buy them because it's so refreshing.

I highly recommend La Croix water if you are thinking about trying the sparkling refreshing water.
Abbey W.
Seriously my favorite drink ever. I used to be a soda fiend. This keeps me off the calories, and gives me that bubbly craving. They offer a flavor for just about anyone. I prefer LACROIX over most sparkling water brands because they have no sweeter, calories or sodium. They use the oil derived from the fruits to get their flavor, how cool is that? I would recommend this to anyone who likes sparkling water or a fizzy bubble drink!
MacKenzie K.
Really love La Croix Sparkling Water. Grapefruit is my favorite. I ahvent tried too many of their flavors though because I am so hooked on the Grapefruit. I recently tried to coconut one.. tastes like pinacolada.. not really my favorite flavor, but for someone who likes pinacolada, it is a spot on flavor that would be a great substitute for alcohol. Love that this water is zero calories, zero everything actually. Good sparkling waters are all natural flavors. The Grapefruit flavor is very refreshing way to enjoy grapefruit. Excited to drink this in the summer time out  by the pool. Also very reasonable pricing. I picked mine up at Whole Foods, but I know they have it at Target as well.
Daria K.
This is such a tease. Smells fantastic and sweet and exactly like the fruit pictured, but tastes like carbonated water. I can't even taste a hint of the fruit they claim is in there. It's much better for you than Coke or Sprite or any of that, which is good, but just not what I'm looking for. I tried a couple cans from friends but I will never purchase this
Stephanie M.
Memphis
I started drinking LaCroix 6 or 7 years ago to replace soda and artificial sweetener beverages. It satisfies all your bubbly, carbonated cravings. Sure, the flavor is kind of weak, but I like that it doesn't overpower your food. Grapefruit is my all time favorite because it's a nice neutral flavor. I'm not a big fan of super fruity tasting drinks with meals. I love that it doesn't have aspartame!
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
My boyfriend loves sparkling water and out of all that I have bought for him and tried he does not like these. I tried them to see the difference, and realized that if the water has some natural juice added it tastes much better in my opinion! We have just tried other ones that we like more. These are still just sitting in my house cause there just not... that good. In my opinion..
Stephanie M.
Union City
I recently started drinking La Croix but I have been enjoying it more than I thought. I do think it is a healthier choice compared to other drink options. I like the color looking packaging and since it does say it has zero sugar and calories, I think it’s a good drink for anyone looking for a healthy refreshing but still taste drink.
Sarah M.
La Croix is a great alternative to soda. You get all the fizz without the sugar. It is a refreshing beverage with attractive packaging. This has been my go to drink during pregnancy to help reduce nausea. It is light on the stomach, but has enough flavor to keep you drinking.
Emily P.
La Croix flavored sparkling water is such a great replacement for coke and other soft drinks. I'm most definitely a repeat purchaser when it comes to La Croix and I always have at least one flavor of this brand in my fridge. I would absolutely recommend this to others - there's a flavor out there for everyone!
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Which flavor is your favorite?
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
How strong is the flavor?
Tuesday F.
What mixed drinks would be good with this water?
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucumber blackberry but I haven't tried them all yet! Any recommendations???
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I've heard a lot about these but haven't tried them yet. Are they worth the hype?