BY LACROIX #1 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
MacKenzie K.
Really love La Croix Sparkling Water. Grapefruit is my favorite. I ahvent tried too many of their flavors though because I am so hooked on the Grapefruit. I recently tried to coconut one.. tastes like pinacolada.. not really my favorite flavor, but for someone who likes pinacolada, it is a spot on flavor that would be a great substitute for alcohol. Love that this water is zero calories, zero everything actually. Good sparkling waters are all natural flavors. The Grapefruit flavor is very refreshing way to enjoy grapefruit. Excited to drink this in the summer time out  by the pool. Also very reasonable pricing. I picked mine up at Whole Foods, but I know they have it at Target as well.
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
While I haven’t tried a whole array of La Croix flavors, I love the grapefruit one enough to know that it is my go-to. I haven’t tried any La Croix knockoffs/private label products because I like the original product so much. I always buy the single boxes at Target, but I know Costco now carries a larger package with a couple of different flavors. Overall, I feel like this is a great flavor to try if you haven’t had La Croix before and like citrus.
Abbey W.
Seriously my favorite drink ever. I used to be a soda fiend. This keeps me off the calories, and gives me that bubbly craving. They offer a flavor for just about anyone. I prefer LACROIX over most sparkling water brands because they have no sweeter, calories or sodium. They use the oil derived from the fruits to get their flavor, how cool is that? I would recommend this to anyone who likes sparkling water or a fizzy bubble drink!
Ken S.
VERY disappointed with this product. I'm a big fan of grapefruit flavors and usually mix Walmart's flavored "Clear American" carbonated waters with sangria to make a delicious and refreshing homemade "wine cooler". Therefore, I was extremely surprised when, after mixing about a half-cup of La Croix Grapefruit water to a half-cup of water, the resulting taste was nasty and quite "off". I decided to try a few ounces of the water on its own and, sure enough, it had the same "off" taste. Today I tried the La Croix Lime water and, fortunately, it didn't have the same nasty taste.
Sarah M.
Villa Park, IL
I have been trying to cut back on my diet soda intake and this is what helps me the most. There are so many different flavors of LaCroix but this one is hands-down my favorite. It doesn't have an aftertaste (some of the flavors do, in my opinion) but this one is nice and light. The grapefruit flavor is super strong, either, so if you are normally not a fan of grapefruit, I think you should still give this one a try!
Daria K.
This is such a tease. Smells fantastic and sweet and exactly like the fruit pictured, but tastes like carbonated water. I can't even taste a hint of the fruit they claim is in there. It's much better for you than Coke or Sprite or any of that, which is good, but just not what I'm looking for. I tried a couple cans from friends but I will never purchase this
Sarah H.
Yorktown
This stuff is basically necessary for my survival. A tad dramatic, but man, it's good! I gave up soda a few years ago due to health concerns, but was seriously missing the carbonation. Thankfully, La Croix filled that void in my life. The price is a little pricey compared to other sparkling water, but you can't beat the taste. Also great for making light cocktails.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the flavor that originally drug me into liking seltzer water. A family I used to nanny for ALWAYS had these in the fridge, and I got tired of drinking regular water all the time, so I eventually started trying these. They had always been a bit bitter and disappointing to my taste buds, but this had just a slight flavor plus the fuzziness of a soda. I love these!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
If you don’t love carbonation this product is not for you. The appeal of pop for me was never the caffeine, but rather the carbonation, making this product a suitable replacement. It’s an acquired taste and takes a few cans to get into, but now I’m in love!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I think I don’t like La Croix so much because I hardly ever drinking sparkling water. I almost never drink pop, but I still wanted something flavored so I’m not just drinking plain water all the time. I’ve tried a few flavors and I’m not a huge fan of any of them. Nice order from worst to best that I’ve tried: berry, grapefruit, lime.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Which flavor is your favorite?
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
How strong is the flavor?
Tuesday F.
What mixed drinks would be good with this water?
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Which flavour is your fav?? I like this one and the cucumber blackberry but I haven't tried them all yet! Any recommendations???
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I've heard a lot about these but haven't tried them yet. Are they worth the hype?