BY LACROIX #9 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Shannon C.
Indianapolis , IN
These have really helped me pull back from drinking so many sodas! They help when I need the carbonation, but I don't need all the caffeine and side effects from my diet soda addiction. I love that this brand has so many flavor options as well!
Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I recently seen so many people drinking these and oh my God they are so delicious! They have no sodium or sugar!! I love how carbonated they are! I don't miss soda at all when I drink these! They always have them for sale at target 3 packs for $10
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love Lacroix and I love this flavor as well. I am a repeat buyer and purchase this and almost all the other flavors over and over again. I offer this to all my friends when they visit and they love it too. I would highly recommend.
Kayla D.
As popular as this drink is, I was hoping to like it. I love flavored waters, but not this one. It's not very favored and has an odd aftertaste. I'd rather just drink fruit-infused water or regular water.
Aminder M.
Redmond, WA
I was pleasantly surprised when trying this flavor. It has more of a raspberry flavor than cranberry which I enjoyed because I didn't want the tartness. I love how the colors are fun and match the flavors. I will definitely be being this flavor again in the future.
Melanie S.
Love the fizzy fresh taste of Cran-Raspberry La Croix. It doesn't taste as bitter as some of the other flavors. Love that I can have a fizzy, flavored drink without all of the sugar and junk in sodas!
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
This one is alright. This isn't my favorite brand of carbonated water, it's just the most basic. I guess it's a good price for what you pay for. You can pick this brand up pretty much anywhere.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
My favorite of all the La Croix waters. It's refreshing and full of flavor. Great for when you need some carbonation but don't want a soda. It's always on my weekly shopping list. Would recommend 💯
Crystal E.
My new obsession is the La Croix brand! This flavor is light and refreshing and gives just the right amount of 'bubbles'. Not only is the product good, but the can design is pretty as well! I love this brand and can't wait to try out the other flavors!
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
This sparkling water has such great flavor options. I think the flavorful scents really enhance this sparkling water. Great when you need a treat bit don’t want any calories! Highly recommend it for any time of day
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I'm also intrigued by the Mango one.
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?

Walmart