BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Katie M.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite flavor of their water. I never thought I would be a carbonated or flavored water fan but I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. I like some of the other flavors as well but this is by far my favorite. I recommend it to all my friends who don't like drinking water.
Melinda C.
Very delicious. Like all LA Croix beverages, the flavor is subtle so if you aren't a fan of plain soda water, don't expect to be born away by this brand, as most flavors still have the traditional bitter undertone of soda water. I do like that there are no artifical sweeteners or flavors. Acquired taste aside, this option is hands-down a better option than soda or other sugar-laden beverages.
logan l.
Rome, NY
The best La Croix flavour there is to offer! It's so crisp and natural tasting. It's a good pick me up on a hot day. Always serve it cold or otherwise it has that weird carbonated Aluminium water taste. This is the flavour I always go back for. I also love the packing and the colour of the cans and how much variety there is.
Myra H.
This flavor hits it out of the park! It's sweet without any additional sugars and I always feel like I'm drinking a fancy sparkling juice when I have this. Some of the other flavors are a bit more subtle but this one is just right. It's more expensive than buying a pack of soda but in the long run its definitely worth it for my health!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Love this sparkling water! Honestly, if you’re looking for a healthy soda alternative, naturally flavored sparkling water is the best way to go. This has no sugar or any additives - just water and natural flavor. This flavor tastes a bit like bubblegum to me, like fruity bubblegum. I mean that in good way because I love it!
Brenigan J.
La Croix is a great brand in general, with several great flavors. However, the Cran-Raspberry is my absolute favorite! I love that I can satisfy my craving for a fizzy drink without any of the bad stuff... carbonated water and natural flavorings are the ONLY ingredients. I cannot say enough good things about it!
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I absolutely love La Croix, and this flavor is no different.  If you like cranberry, this is the sparkling water for you! The cranberry flavor is so intense in this drink! I like these because there is absolutely nothing in them but carbonated water and natural flavor, so there is no fake sweetener! It's crisp with a light flavor on it's own!
Sara W.
I've heard great things about La Croix as a replacement carbonated drink for sodas. I was greatly disappointed in the taste of the cran-raspberry. I generally like all things cran-raspberry but the taste was too tart for my enjoyment. I am hoping to try other flavors and find one that fits my flavor palate.
Whitney B.
Austin, TX
Nothing is as refreshing as a La Croix pool side and this flavor is my absolute favorite. Love the taste and how it is not overpowering. Easy to store and a great price of a water drink. Highly suggest for anyone wanting to watch their waste line this summer but still enjoy something bubbly.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I've recently given up soda as one of my new goals. I've been drinking a ton of water but I do need the occasional treat. This has been my go to drink! It's so fresh and delicious. They have so many great flavors, you gotta try them!
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I'm also intrigued by the Mango one.
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?