BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Buy on Walmart
Leigh-Ann G.
This is my favorite of all the regular La Croix flavors! It tastes so delicious. I used to be addicted to soda, but I no longer wanted to consume all of that sugar and other harsh chemicals. However, I LOVE BUBBLES and even though I consume a few liters of regular water a day, I wanted something with a little pizazz and flavor. While there is no sweetness to this at all, it's even fizzier than soda, which makes it taste more refreshing. This may be something difficult to get used to if you are an avid soda drinker, but after drinking it for a while, soda seems very flat to me. Now I reach for this first and I even take it with me when I go to restaurants.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Cran-raspberry is my favorite Lacroix flavor. To me, it tastes kind of like a blue raspberry slushie, without the syrupy sweet sugar. I don't taste much or any tart cranberry flavor. It tastes like berry. Some of my favorite and smoother flavors in order are watermelon kiwi, cran raspberry, mango, and pear peach. If you are trying to cut out sugar or regular soda, Lacroix may be a great option for you. The sugarless formula tastes a bit of getting used to, but I think Lacroix are just as refreshing and delicious as sugar sweetened drinks. And you feel fancy and cool while drinking! :)
Chikamnario U.
I'm a big fan of these waters! I don't know what took me so long. I'm happy to have a drink with no sugar or artificial sweeteners. It's zero calories and you are just drinking water! It's great for extra hydration. Since I started buying these my whole family has basically stopped drinking soda.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband and I gave up drinking anything other than water about a year ago. Lately we have been doing a lot of sparkling water which is how we came across La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry. It's definitely a more affordable brand, and absolutely satisfying delicious! If you're looking for a healthier alternative to your diet sodas, you should totally consider La Croix!
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
Not what i expected at all. The taste was very bland, not enough flavor. Packaging is nice, very good if you want that sparkling drink as fizz and bubbles were perfect. Price was good, did not have to spend ao much money on a full case to try. My kids do drink and like this.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
La Croix Cran-Raspberry is my second favorite flavor of La Croix sparkling waters. It is an extremely refreshing flavor, and the tart cranberry aspect balances the sweet raspberry perfectly. I would definitely recommend this flavor as the first La Croix you try!
Nicole t.
maryville, tn
I am trying to cut all sodas out of my diet. This product has enabled me to do so! For me, I crave the bubbles of a nice crisp soda. Not the caffeine. La Croix is the perfect solution. Their flavors taste so crisp and yummy with no added sodium or artificial flavors. They are the healthiest sparkling water out there.
Danielle B.
At first, I never even knew about La Croix. Then my brother introduced me to it. I don't believe it needs any improvement; it's very refreshing. I haven't had any other sparkling waters, so I can't compare to other brands. The packaging is bright and creative. It's easy to recognize at the store. I buy it again and again, though only when it's on sale!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I guess I am behind the times on this beverage! I do not care for these drinks at all! It is dry and bitter to me! It's so bubbly and fizzy it practically burns my nose! I guess having a sweet tooth keeps me from liking this product!
Sharlyn O.
I finally had a chance to try the La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry as my company was celebrating Lab week. I was pleasantly surprised that the cran-raspberry flavor was very subtle and the drink wasn't sweet at all. All you are really getting is that carbonated soft drink feel, which is great as it contains no calories or artificial sweetners.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I'm also intrigued by the Mango one.
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?