La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

why is the price range so big?
he La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry these are a few of my favourite things 😍
this is very delicious i love it<3
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville
I love sparkling water, but I am picky about which flavors I purchase. This is by far, the best tasting sparkling water I have ever tried. The flavor is stronger than most other flavors of La Croix or other sparkling water brands. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys sparkling water! And, if you are wanting to try sparkling water, I would recommend trying this flavor first!
Cheboygan, MI
I had several co-workers recommend this to me and i dont know why. I tried this flavor and it was disgusting. Tastes like straight carbonation. I couldn't even taste the fruit flavor it was supposed to be. Just carbonation. I did not like this and i wont buy again or try any other flavors it was that bad. If you like carbonation you will love this. I dont recommend.
New Sharon, IA
I don't drink this alone. I just don't like the flavor that much, but I do like to add it to other drinks. It works well with a splash of cranberry juice in it. This doesn't cost any more than a case of pop...I think. We don't drink pop. This is as close as we get. It just adds a little bubbly and interest to a drink while controlling the sugars we're consuming.
San Francisco , CA
Aside from the pamplemouuse or however you spell that flavor, Cran Rasp is also my next favorite flavor. Normally, I am not one to really enjoy carbonated drinks, but the flavors in la croix makes it an exception for me. I really do enjoy these 2 flavors the most. If youre starting out in your la croix experience, I would definitely recommend these 2 flavors.
Davison, MI
I actually did hypnosis to help me with my sugar addiction. I used to indulge, all the time, in sodas and lettes. And, while I still occasionally want something carbonated, I also don't want to drink anything "diet." I love le Croix flavored, sparkling waters because I can still have lots of flavor and fizz without the crazy added sugars
Florence, SC
This is my go to. I made a commitment to stop drinking soda but still water was not cutting it. I love the bubbles and it's so refreshing without all of the extra sugar and preservatives found in regular soda. The cran-raspberry is my favorite flavor and I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes soda or soda water
Westmont
I love sparkling water!!! This is my favorite one of all of them and this is the only one I buy. There’s always a can or two of these in my fridge. It very tasty, doesn’t have carbs and it refreshes me a lot. I usually drink beer to refresh myself but when I don’t want to have any carbs I just get one of these waters
Magnolia, TX
If you're skeptical about la croix or sparkling water in general, this is a great flavor to jump in with. It's by the far the sweetest, most flavorful and fruity of the sparkling waters I've tasted. Even my mom who usually can't stand sparkling water said she could and would happily drink this flavor. So good!
Snohomish, WA
As I've said in my previous reviews about La Croix's flavored sparkling water. They're all essentially the same as any other carbonated water beverage. It all depends on if you want to buy a brand name versus generic at Kroger. There are multiple flavors available, but that's all really subjective to the consumer on what you like.
San Antonio
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’m a big fan of La Croix sparkling waters for their great flavor ranges, refreshing taste and pretty packaging. This flavor packs a punch and is one of my favorites. It’s definitely pricier than a generic store brand sparkling water but I feel the flavor is distinct enough to merit a little extra money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ottawa, ON