BY LACROIX #17 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.

• Where can this product be found and how much?6 Answers
  • This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashleigh M.
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix so far. I got hooked on these when I started the Whole 30 diet. I love how refreshing these are. And there’s NO SUGAR. I no longer feel the need to drink soda as these are carbonated and they remove that craving for soda. My only complaint is the price. I’m on a tight budget and I feel like I’m splurging when I buy these. However these are WAY healthier than soda so I’d say it’s worth it!
Kelsey R.
Downers Grove, IL
I really enjoy this flavor of lacroix. The only thing about it is I left some in can for a few days and when I went to pour it out, the liquid had turned brown! The other flavors didn’t turn brown after I tested them out. I wonder if there could be something added in the cran raspberry flavor.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Okay so it really took some playing with these to get them to taste good....I just poured the can in a glass and added liquid Stevia! The liquid Stevie really brought out the sweetness and made these taste a million times better!La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry
Ana J.
Madison
Lacroix is always my go to drink when trying to cut back on soda and this has been my favorite flavor so far! It can be pricey depending on where you go but I always stock up when it is on sale. I will definitely continue buying this product both for my home and work fridge.
Jessica M.
Lafayette, LA
What can I say, I'm Lacroix Obsessed! This is by far my favorite flavor! I love to drink this refreshing drink after a long day or simply with my dinner/lunch. Another great thing you can do with Lacroix is making cocktails/mocktails with it! I love to muddle some raspberries & use a splash of cranberry juice and garnish with mint and a lemon wedge! #LacroixObsessed
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Taste is good but nothing I feel they are overpriced. I like them but could easily go for a cheaper one and find that they both taste of equal quality.
Although design wise it probably is the best looking one I have seen.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
My favorite flavor of sparkling water by this brand! Delicious and a light flavor but still delicious and can taste it. Very refreshing cold. This brand is a little expensive though compared to other carbonated waters.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
OK so I’ve pretty much tried most lacrosse flavors, but the flavor is definitely one of my new favorites!I recommend drinking them ice cold, because it taste more flavorful. Will definitely buy this flavor again.
Brittney S.
I have a lot of favorite flavors from La Croix, and this is one of them. It’s very refreshing and crisp on a hot day. I would recommend drinking it cold otherwise you can get an aluminum aftertaste.
Sharlyn O.
I finally had a chance to try the La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry as my company was celebrating Lab week. I was pleasantly surprised that the cran-raspberry flavor was very subtle and the drink wasn't sweet at all. All you are really getting is that carbonated soft drink feel, which is great as it contains no calories or artificial sweetners.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I'm also intrigued by the Mango one.