BY LACROIX #9 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Ashleigh M.
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix so far. I got hooked on these when I started the Whole 30 diet. I love how refreshing these are. And there’s NO SUGAR. I no longer feel the need to drink soda as these are carbonated and they remove that craving for soda. My only complaint is the price. I’m on a tight budget and I feel like I’m splurging when I buy these. However these are WAY healthier than soda so I’d say it’s worth it!
Ryahn E.
Greeley
don’t even get me started!! i’m so in love with lacroix. i used to be such a soda drinker but ever since i discovered lacroix i’ve put those days behind me! (well mostly 🤐😂) they have so many good flavors. i always have to buy at LEAST two flavors. i’m that friend that everyone makes fun of bc i’ve always got a lacroix in my hand. i don’t care though, more for me!! 😋
Kelsey R.
Downers Grove, IL
I really enjoy this flavor of lacroix. The only thing about it is I left some in can for a few days and when I went to pour it out, the liquid had turned brown! The other flavors didn’t turn brown after I tested them out. I wonder if there could be something added in the cran raspberry flavor.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Okay so it really took some playing with these to get them to taste good....I just poured the can in a glass and added liquid Stevia! The liquid Stevie really brought out the sweetness and made these taste a million times better!La Croix Sparkling Water Cran-Raspberry
Ana J.
Madison
Lacroix is always my go to drink when trying to cut back on soda and this has been my favorite flavor so far! It can be pricey depending on where you go but I always stock up when it is on sale. I will definitely continue buying this product both for my home and work fridge.
Devin M.
I HATED sparkling water before I tried these, and now I’m obsessed. I decided to try La Croix when I wanted to stop drinking soda, and it’s one of the best decisions I ever made! They are so thirst quenching and delicious, I stock up every time I go to the store!!
reilly ♡.
O M G! All LA Croix are amazing but this flavor is the best one ever!! I used to not like sparkling water, but La Croix changed my mind. I am now completely obsessed and always have a La Croix with me, and they're pretty healthy. All of the cans are so colorful and cute, which makes them even better! These are the best drinks ever and I would for sure recommend La Croix to everyone. Even if you think you don't like sparkling water, give it a chance, because La Croix will change your mind.
bekah p.
austin
I personally love la croix because it's way healthier than drinking a really sugary soda, but the flavor of la croix is so good, only thing is if you don't like sparkling water or carbonated drinks, you won't like this, but I love la croix!
Jessica M.
Lafayette, LA
What can I say, I'm Lacroix Obsessed! This is by far my favorite flavor! I love to drink this refreshing drink after a long day or simply with my dinner/lunch. Another great thing you can do with Lacroix is making cocktails/mocktails with it! I love to muddle some raspberries & use a splash of cranberry juice and garnish with mint and a lemon wedge! #LacroixObsessed
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
Taste is good but nothing I feel they are overpriced. I like them but could easily go for a cheaper one and find that they both taste of equal quality.
Although design wise it probably is the best looking one I have seen.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This one sounds really good! How many like this flavor? I'm also intrigued by the Mango one.
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?