BY LACROIX #68 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

La Croix® Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water.
100% Natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
I know alot of people don't like these bit I think they are great. I mainly drink soda for the carbonation. This is a great alternative to soda. And it's so much healthier. They take a little getting used to but they aren't bad once you have them for a while. I do wish they came in more than 8packs because of how quickly we go through them but I would recommend them and will continue to buy.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
La Croix is a delicious soda alternative. I'd honestly say it may be an acquired taste to some, especially those who are used to super sweet drinks. This is a great soda alternative. It is healthy and clean! I use these as a mixer for alcoholic drinks as well. This is a zero calorie beverage! I think it's worth the price, which is about $3-$5 for an 8-12 pack
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I wanted so badly to like this. I've heard read to many great reviews and thought I would give it a try. Our grocery store had 12 packs on say 3 for $12 so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't care for the taste at all. I'm not a big fan of sparkling water to begin with so that might be the reason why or it could be this particular flavor.
Ariana M.
Foodie Expert
Here's the deal: I don't like drinking water most of the time, but I can majorly get behind some sparkling water. LaCroix is my go-to because it's delicious, easy to pack in my lunch, and is always on sale at our local grocery store. 10/10 have bought over and over again and will continue to do so! #alltimefavorites
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
This has the perfect amount of fizz and is a nice healthier option over a cocktail of the sort. It has enough flavor to feel like you're enjoying a drink while keeping you hydrated! Plus you don't get the horrible sugary feeling in your stomach from this product like you would most other flavored drink products.
Sara S.
Plainfield, IL
Foodie Expert
This is very refreshing and light to drink. I love this blend, especially on a hot day. I can't get enough of the different flavors and always find an excuse to buy more any time I'm at the store.This is my new favorite sparkling water brand and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Cathy H.
Foodie Expert
I recently tried this drink and absolutely loved it. A friend had them at her party and I ended up drinking two that night. Refreshing flavor, very light, and did not make me full like many other carbonated drinks. The raspberry flavor was heavy which made it even more wonderful.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
These waters are a great way to drink something with a lot of flavor but none of the calories. They probably aren't super healthy and I don't like how super carbonated they are, but it's a good way to replace soda if you are dieting. This is one of the best flavors.
Rose M.
This particular flavor or La Croix is finally helping me to break my nasty soda habit for good. It's super refreshing, satisfies my craving for something sweet and it doesn't have all the calories of soda. Honestly not a big fan of some of the other flavors, though.
Sarah L.
Ontario, NY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these! If you are used to super sweet soda, it may take you a little time to get used to the unsweetened seltzer. But the fruit flavors give it a great taste, and the carbonated water gives the bubbly taste that I miss about soda after giving it up!
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor good? Where can I get them ?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
What is the best flavor?
Heather M.
Milton, WV
Where can this product be found and how much?
Palmer R.
Which LaCroix flavor is this comparable to?
Makeuplvr S.
Foodie Expert
When are they going to come out with more than the 8 packs for the unique flavors?