La Croix Sparkling Water - Berry - 12 oz - 12 ct uploaded by Amber M.La Croix Sparkling Water - Berry - 12 oz - 12 ct uploaded by Kat S.

La Croix Sparkling Water - Berry - 12 oz - 12 ct

La Croix Sparkling Water, Natural Berry Flavor (12 Count, 12 Fl Oz Each)Twelve, 12-oz cans Available in natural Lemon, Orange, Berry, and Lime FlavorsNo calories No artificial sweeteners Sodium free see more...

Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Everyone needs to find this and buy this right now if they enjoy sparkling/bubbly water! There are the smallest bubbles and the flavor is unreal. It genuinely tastes like a soda to me and there are 0 calories!!!
Brittany H.
This is my favorite go-to drink. I have a problem with drinking a lot of soda and this water helps me stop that habit! I wish the price were a little lower but if you get it on sale it's worth the wait. I highly recommend.
Taylor W.
I'm never disappointed by La Croix but man do I LOVE this berry flavor! I don't drink soda but every now and then I crave a little carbonation and La Croix is my go to! Definitely give this a try!!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
This is my new favorite flavor! So good for spring and summertime! Such a nice refreshing flavor, crisp with just the right amount of berries. So excited to drink these all summer!
Erika E.
La Croix is a drink that always delivers without the caffeine and added sugar!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money!!
Alexandria J.
Menasha, WI
I love la croix! I always like to try different flavors. This is one of my favorites. I am a water drinker never soda so when I want that extra pizzazz I go to la croix.
Sarah s.
I drink this almost everyday. It has a great flavor and it's not terrible for you! I usually don't like carbonated water. But this is sooo yummy!
Aprell R.
This has great flavor for being a sparkling water with no sugar. The brand has a great product and many flavors to choose from.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Yes, this has to be my favorite flavor. It's so fresh and crisp when you drink It! I love how it smells and the way it tastes!
Heather E.
Gulfport, MS
Tastes like tonic water. No flavoring to it at all. I’ll try other flavors but so far the berry isn’t good