BY LACROIX

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...4 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this sparking water. I bought it from Sams Club. The can and packaging is so pretty. It's very affordable. It has a nice rich, sparkling flavor compared to others. I would buy it again and recommend it to others .
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Not my fave flavor but I love LaCroix! The crisp refreshing beverage is a perfect substitute for a soda. I am not the biggest fan of this lemon flavor but I love the product in general. I would buy again.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
Love this flavor! I am addicted to La Croix! I find myself buying 12 packs every week in different flavors. Great prices and great flavors! So refreshing!
Jessica C.
Grand Island, NE
I love this stuff and drink about 3-4 cans of various flavors a day. I have stopped drinking sofa completely. It's not sweet, and but the bubbles satisfy me and make it more interesting than tap water. All of the citrus flavors are great.
Karen C.
Johnson City, TN
Only ine I buy , i love love ove love love this one out of all the other flavors
Rawan H.
I’ve tried Spindrift and that was my favorite for a while. Thankfully I switched to this because it has no calories and tastes much better
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is such a good choice if you are looking for an alternative to boring old plain water. I don't care for some of their flavors but I do enjoy the Lemon and Lime ones quite a bit. I'm actually enjoying a can of the Lemon as I am writing this!
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Love La Croix! It's a great alternative for soda, it taste like a light lemonade! It was exactly what I was hoping it would taste like. I like La Croix better than most sparkling waters. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who loves lemon!
athena r.
We love sparkling water. The lemon flavor is really good. I like these instead of soda, I am not a soda drinker but I sometimes like the carbonation so these are great, no sugary taste!!
Jessica K.
Salem
I love this stuff! It helped me kick my soda addiction! It's a very light lemon taste, but if I needed more I just added some mio drops or crystal light drops to add a little flavor while still giving me the bubbles.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?

Target