BY LACROIX

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...4 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I don’t like these. They have no taste and have horrible carbonationated nothing coming out of a can. I don’t see how people drink these honesty.
Sara M.
Blaine, MN
I drink this several times a week. Didn’t love it at first but it’s really grown on me. Such a healthy alternative to soda and tastes refreshing.
Dylan M.
Toronto
This actually tastes like plain sparkling water, with a fake lemon aftertaste. I wouldnt say it has a lemon taste at all, but it does leave an aftertaste of lemon (not fresh lemon). Thats the weird thing about all La croix drinks, they dont really have flavor.. just an after taste of whatever the flavor is your drinking.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Love the lemon flavor lacroix. Reminds me of water with just a small squeeze of lemon. Not a strong flavor, but I like it. This is also really good mixed with Three Olives Rosé vodka if you’re wanting a light cocktail with a little fizz!
Jennie S.
Houston
The lemon flavored La Croix is my absolute favorite!! I’m not that fond of the grapefruit but the lemon flavor is very slight and tastes natural. La Croix is very affordable as well so I would definitely buy again!
Katie H.
Moncton
This is my second favourite la croix flavour only behind the grapefruit flavour. It is exactly like a sugar free sprite and because it has no salt it’s my favourite kind of sparkling water. I first tried this 3 days ago and have already repurchased!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This has a great taste. I love the lemon flavor. For sparkling water I feel that it could have some more bubbles but still I like it.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love the brand, but the lemon is just okay for me. Sometimes I’ll think it tastes a little like lemonade and that’s great, but then other times it reminds me of dish soap and that’s not so good. They have so many other amazing flavors, I would buy one of those instead.
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
If you like lemon then you will probably like it but I think it's kind of lame. It's great for losing weight but they have better flavors than lemon.
Rachel C.
I feel like this is an unpopular opinion but I really really dislike the lemon la croix. It tastes artificial to me and seems less bubbly. I much prefer the lime one... it’s got a better citrus flavor and is so crisp.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?

Target