BY LACROIX #25 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like le...1 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Great alternative for soda lovers! The fizzyness gives you the feeling of soda without all the sugar and chemicals. The lemon flavor is subtle but tastes really good.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
The lemon flavor is my favorite flavor of La Croix! It is refreshing and not overpowering in flavor. If you like lemon in your water this is defiantly the flavor for you. I would defiantly recommend. Pro Tip: if you can find it at your local Aldi they have the best prices.
Logan W.
hilton head
Perfect lemon flavor! My absolute favorite and go to. Kicked my diet soda habit out the window. Would recommend 10/10!!!!
Brooke G.
La Croix is the best thing that’s came into my life!! Omg! I love this water so much! It is bubbly without a seltzer taste I can drink this everyday! It takes away my cravings for soda and is so much healthier! Highly recommend
Emma P.
This is my go to sparkling water. I'm obsessed, I've tried them all and this is my favorite brand. They are extremely affordable and easy to find.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I had to really get used to drinking sparkling water when I did my first Whole30. It was an acquired taste at first for me. I bought La Croix from a recommendation of a friend who swears by these drinks. This was my go-to flavor because it reminds me so much of sprite, but better! It’s fizzy and a light lemon flavor. It doesn’t go flat fast either. They are a little pricy, but for my health, I’m willing to pay the price for it.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Perfect alternative to sodas. Cones in different flavors to cater everyone’s taste. No sugar no calories but full of flavor . Great for people who are watching their weight. I love the lemon flavor the best!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
The lemon flavor Le Croix is very refreshing. It has a classic lemon water flavor. Of course you can add a slice of fresh lemon to make it even more lemony. It’s not my favorite flavor but it’s still in the top five. It even goes well as a mixed with vodka on the rocks.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
For a natural flavored sparkling healthy no additives healthy water beverage, this is amazing! This is my first time trying this. I saw it while working and had to give a try and I’m glad I did!
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I really enjoy drinking soda/pop but know that the calories are no good. This zero calorie drink allows me to boost my water intake while enjoying a nice beverage, guilt free! It also comes in other flavors that can be purchased at any of your local grocery stores at a reasonable price!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?