BY LACROIX #17 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...4 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Angie G.
I get really strong cravings for fizzy drinks and I used to drink Coke, Sprite and other sweet soft drinks to satisfy it, but then I found La Croix. This stuff is amazing! It's carbonated water that's flavored with an essence, so it's all the fizz with a light flavor, but no sugar. I don't drink soda at all anymore, this is all I reach for. They're delicious, affordable, and calorie free. The lemon flavor is my absolute favorite, but they come in many others so you can find one you like.
Rachel C.
I feel like this is an unpopular opinion but I really really dislike the lemon la croix. It tastes artificial to me and seems less bubbly. I much prefer the lime one... it’s got a better citrus flavor and is so crisp.
Chelsea C.
I really like lemon lacroix because it is simple and refreshing. My favorite way to drink this is with a splash of OJ. Lacroix can be expensive if you don’t shop around! I find it’s cheapest at Gordon Food Service, and they are often on sale for $2.99 for a 12 pack!
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Perfect alternative to sodas. Cones in different flavors to cater everyone’s taste. No sugar no calories but full of flavor . Great for people who are watching their weight. I love the lemon flavor the best!
Melanie G.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite sparkling water hands down. The first sip is soooo refreshing especially if you live in Texas during the summer ;) I have to hold myself back from having 2+ a day! I'm scared to venture out to other flavors, so i'm biased when it comes to lemon!!!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love the brand, but the lemon is just okay for me. Sometimes I’ll think it tastes a little like lemonade and that’s great, but then other times it reminds me of dish soap and that’s not so good. They have so many other amazing flavors, I would buy one of those instead.
Torii P.
New York
I dislike this a lot. Maybe because I’m not a huge sparkling water drinking but I just can’t get over the taste. I might try a different flavor to see if that changes my mind but I don’t recommend this to my friends.
Jennie S.
Houston
The lemon flavored La Croix is my absolute favorite!! I’m not that fond of the grapefruit but the lemon flavor is very slight and tastes natural. La Croix is very affordable as well so I would definitely buy again!
Jen M.
I'm not a big water drinker.  Never have been.  But, as I age I'm understanding more and more the importance of proper hydration.  LaCroix waters are my go-to to kick up the boring flavor of water.  I drink about 5 of these a day, which dramatically improves my water intake and has no calories or artificial sweeteners.  Big fan!
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Love this stuff! I used to be a big diet soda drinker but this has helped me be just a little bit healthier. It has a hint of lemon flavor without being too overpowering. I can drink this and still feel like I have the best of both worlds. I love their other flavors as well. Also I’m always able to find could deals on Lacroix sparkling water so it makes it that much better.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?