BY LACROIX #25 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like le...1 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I had to really get used to drinking sparkling water when I did my first Whole30. It was an acquired taste at first for me. I bought La Croix from a recommendation of a friend who swears by these drinks. This was my go-to flavor because it reminds me so much of sprite, but better! It’s fizzy and a light lemon flavor. It doesn’t go flat fast either. They are a little pricy, but for my health, I’m willing to pay the price for it.
Jen M.
Traverse City
I'm not a big water drinker.  Never have been.  But, as I age I'm understanding more and more the importance of proper hydration.  LaCroix waters are my go-to to kick up the boring flavor of water.  I drink about 5 of these a day, which dramatically improves my water intake and has no calories or artificial sweeteners.  Big fan!
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Love this stuff! I used to be a big diet soda drinker but this has helped me be just a little bit healthier. It has a hint of lemon flavor without being too overpowering. I can drink this and still feel like I have the best of both worlds. I love their other flavors as well. Also I’m always able to find could deals on Lacroix sparkling water so it makes it that much better.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I really enjoy drinking soda/pop but know that the calories are no good. This zero calorie drink allows me to boost my water intake while enjoying a nice beverage, guilt free! It also comes in other flavors that can be purchased at any of your local grocery stores at a reasonable price!
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
The lemon flavor is my favorite flavor of La Croix! It is refreshing and not overpowering in flavor. If you like lemon in your water this is defiantly the flavor for you. I would defiantly recommend. Pro Tip: if you can find it at your local Aldi they have the best prices.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Perfect alternative to sodas. Cones in different flavors to cater everyone’s taste. No sugar no calories but full of flavor . Great for people who are watching their weight. I love the lemon flavor the best!
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I always have at least 5 cases of la croix water in my pantry. I am never without these little cans. Lemon is my favorite but I have tried them all and i always have a variety. I absolutely love this brand of water and I’ll never be without it
Brooke G.
La Croix is the best thing that’s came into my life!! Omg! I love this water so much! It is bubbly without a seltzer taste I can drink this everyday! It takes away my cravings for soda and is so much healthier! Highly recommend
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
While the lemon isn’t my favorite flavor (pamplemousse or passion fruit for the win), La Croix is the best if you’re trying to kick your soda habit. They’re tasty and healthy, which is often a hard combo to find!
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Not my fave flavor but I love LaCroix! The crisp refreshing beverage is a perfect substitute for a soda. I am not the biggest fan of this lemon flavor but I love the product in general. I would buy again.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?