BY LACROIX #19 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...4 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...1 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal A.
This flavor of LaCroix is my least favorite, in fact I only use it to dilute our orange juice in the morning. Standing alone to me it has too much of an artificial taste.
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
This is one of my favorite flavors. It is light, not sweet, but just enough flavor. It has a special place in my heart because I ordered it with every meal when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my second child. :)
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
I hate carbonated/sparkling waters. They have s terrible flavor plus they are overly carbonated. They're the worst! The only reason this even gets two stars is because my boyfriend likes it
Chelle A.
Sapulpa, OK
These are a must have at all our family events! Everyone loves being able to enjoy the fizz without the guilt of a soda! The flavors make them even more enjoyable!
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO
This sparkling goodness in a can is such a refreshing drink. On a hot summer day this is the perfect drink to quench your thirst. Amazing and I get it always when at the store!
Mandy H.
Very refreshing. Crisp lemon flavor without calories, sodium, or sugar. A great alternative to sodas and sugary beverages. A little more interesting than plain water. I love it!
Corinne A.
Warsaw, IN
This is a great alternative for weaning off soda. It takes a bit to get used to the tonic water taste. But the lemon is definitely the best flavor of the La Croix product line.
maly s.
I love lemon sparkling water. This is a good one to feel like you are drinking lemon soda, but without the guilt. Anytime I crave soda, I go for one of these.
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
Over priced and over rated. I bought a 12 pack of HEB brand sparkling water for half the price and it is just as good! Your really just paying for the name.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?