BY LACROIX #18 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...3 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie S.
I love la croix. I discovered it while following a low carb diet. It is a nice treat when you are watching your carb intake. I would like to see more favors added though. Overall I recommend it to anyone that is following a low carb/keto diet.
Palmer R.
Imagine the healthy alternative to Sprite-it is Lemon LaCroix. Tangy and fun, but all natural. Just like with other LaCroix I would advise everyone to not give up after one taste because it can be a little bitter at first. Eventually though, you will most likely be hooked!
Cassie A.
I rarely drink soda but I crave carbonation sometimes so this is my go to sparkling water. It's #sugarfree #caloriefree and #guiltfree. There's only 2 ingredients: carbonated water and #natural flavor. No artificial sweeteners or colors. A great alternative to Sprite or 7up!
Manelkis J.
Ooltewah, TN
I got these a few days ago and I am pleasantly surprised. These don't have sugar added and are really everything I wanted. Sparkling water with a hint of lemon. I love these so much and I would totally recommend it!!
olivia v.
Dubuque, IA
this is my favorite flavor!! I think it tastes just like Sprite!! the yellow cab is also a cute feature. the bubbles in the water help me think that it is soda and helps me fight against my soda habits!! I continue to buy this flavor even after new ones come out!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I got this product at Aldi for a great price. It tastes good and is healthy with no carbs. The packaging is cute and you get a lot for your buck. Another one that I like is the tangerine flavor. Would recommend to others, definitely.
Kolleen K.
Not only do these have absolutely nothing in them for those trying to lose weight but they taste pretty good! I've tried to stop drinking beer so this with vodka is a nice night cap with low calories :)
Michelle D.
I've been on a health kick lately and recently decided to give up my beloved soda. Luckily I stumbled across La Croix! The "sparkling" factor makes me feel like I'm drinking soda but there's 0 calories, 0 carbs, and 0 sugar! What could be better than that? Drinking La Croix is a delicious way to stay hydrated.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff and drink about 3-4 cans of various flavors a day. I have stopped drinking sofa completely. It's not sweet, and but the bubbles satisfy me and make it more interesting than tap water. All of the citrus flavors are great.
Nikki S.
las vegas, NV
I am a La Croix addict! I buy a couple packs in different flavors each time I go grocery shopping. If you're trying to kick soda I would definitely pick these up. I drink about one a day with my breakfast or lunch. I love that they have no sodium and no artificial sweeteners. Lemon happens to be one of my favorite flavors.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?