BY LACROIX #15 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...3 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Great alternative for soda lovers! The fizzyness gives you the feeling of soda without all the sugar and chemicals. The lemon flavor is subtle but tastes really good.
Jasmine B.
Sparkling water is an acquired taste. Fortunately La Croix makes it easy to love. It's very crisp and will save you a ton of calories. I find myself reaching for La Croix now more than regular soda. The lemon flavor is very subtle. I like this water best when it is chilled or served over ice. I can't get enough!
Influenster M.
I have kept this in my refrigerator regularly for over 25 years or so. Just add a few drops of lemon juice to enhance the flavor, and you have s guilt-free carbonated bev.
Ronta T.
Hialeah, FL
Didn't like it. Tasted horrible for me. Would be nice to be sweet with something like fruit juice. Or u can sweetie it yourself. What funny is that my 3 year old likes it and didn't mine the no sugar taste. Its carbonated water with flavor so it tasted like soda which she love. I would have a cold one for her though i don't like.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
This sparkling water tastes amazing. I love drinking this on a hot summer day. It's so refreshing, especially the lemon flavored one. The only downside to this product is that it isn't the cheapest so I don't purchase this very often but when I do I like to buy this at Whole Foods.
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I'm a big fan of la Croix products - the mango flavor is my favor. I also love lemon water so I thought it was the best of both worlds- my love for la Croix and lemon water. Unfortunately I was very unhappy with this flavor, it felt like I was drinking carbonated pledge. I will not be repurchasing this flavor.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I got a pack of these lemon sparkling water at Publix the other day and I love them. I have them for when I get indigestion. They don't have sugar so they work great for that. I also mix them with other drinks. An overall good beverage to have year round.
Emily K.
Corvallis, OR
I love sparkling water. But this brand is very good, even the unflavored one is great. It is an easy on the go drink in a can and it is much better for you than soda. When trying to kick soda cravings I grab one of these and it definitely does the job
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
This is by far my favorite sparkly water considering the fact that it doesn't have no salt added 0 cal is awesome I love the fact that they have read your flavors which is awesome and I have so much to choose from if you like sparkly water you need to try
Renee A.
Everett, WA
After seeing so many rave reviews we decided to try them since we assumed everybody can't be wrong but they were! These are the grossest drinks we ever drank and we've drank every flavored water on the market. They are also way overpriced!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?