BY LACROIX #25 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like le...1 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Love La Croix! It's a great alternative for soda, it taste like a light lemonade! It was exactly what I was hoping it would taste like. I like La Croix better than most sparkling waters. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who loves lemon!
Jennifer B.
I bought a case of this at my local supermarket because it was on sale. To me, it tasted like plain lemon seltzer that you can get for less than 50 cents a bottle. I don't think I would buy this flavor again but I am open to trying other flavors.
Eneida M.
Beaumont, TX
La Croix is by far my all time favorite sparkling water brand! Ive tried all the flavors and the lemon is my favorite, it not too strong and doesn't give you that artificial flavor taste after drinking it. I would definitely recommended to anyone that loves sparkling water.
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
This is one of my favorite flavors. It is light, not sweet, but just enough flavor. It has a special place in my heart because I ordered it with every meal when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my second child. :)
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
I love love love this!!! I don't drink sodas, but this is perfect for me all the time and especially when I have a sore throat. Something about it is so soothing and delicious! We always have these on hand at my house!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
Love this flavor! I just started drinking La Croix and I think this one is my favorite. The lemon taste is not overpowering at all. Very good alternative to soda.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I couldn't love this sparkling water any more. It is refreshing and isn't sweet but is still carbonated. It's so reasonably priced at Costco as well... we buy it every week and I would definitely recommend
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
So yummy so tasty. Perfect for a drink that's not your water taste. If you love lemon like I do try and and enjoy the bubbly and the flavor. Not sweet at all and just the right amount of zest in the drink
Jaymee B.
Des Moines, IA
I go through a case of this a week. The absolute best of its kind and probably the main thing I will drink. Some flavors are good but this one is the best by far. It is crisp and fresh and it's sold everywhere so it makes it easy to get.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
This drive no is so refreshing , especially when it's cold. I'm not a real fan of lemon sour type of things , but this has perfect amount of lemon and sparkle . Ahhh makes me wanna have one right now . Perfect summer drink, sooo refreshing .
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?