BY LACROIX #17 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good befor...5 Answers
  • I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it...4 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ha T.
I bought this for the fancy name and wanted to give a whack at seltzer water. I wanted to try to make myself like this because it felt more grown up than a regular soda. Even though I don't mind it. I would rather drink something else when given the option.
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
I've been obsessed with LaCroix for years; the lemon and lime are my favorite flavors. Whether I'm drinking it plain or over ice or with a splash of vodka, it's always so good. Plus, there's usually some kind of special running on these so it's a good deal.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love sparkling water. Love it. Sparkling water in a can? Sign me up. La Croix's lemon water is guzzle-able (that's a word now, dang it) and refreshing, while also being just bubbly enough to keep me happy and away from the soda I shouldn't be drinking.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Love La Croix! It's a great alternative for soda, it taste like a light lemonade! It was exactly what I was hoping it would taste like. I like La Croix better than most sparkling waters. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who loves lemon!
Eneida M.
Beaumont, TX
La Croix is by far my all time favorite sparkling water brand! Ive tried all the flavors and the lemon is my favorite, it not too strong and doesn't give you that artificial flavor taste after drinking it. I would definitely recommended to anyone that loves sparkling water.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
The lemon flavor is my favorite flavor of La Croix! It is refreshing and not overpowering in flavor. If you like lemon in your water this is defiantly the flavor for you. I would defiantly recommend. Pro Tip: if you can find it at your local Aldi they have the best prices.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this sparking water. I bought it from Sams Club. The can and packaging is so pretty. It's very affordable. It has a nice rich, sparkling flavor compared to others. I would buy it again and recommend it to others .
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
The lemon flavor Le Croix is very refreshing. It has a classic lemon water flavor. Of course you can add a slice of fresh lemon to make it even more lemony. It’s not my favorite flavor but it’s still in the top five. It even goes well as a mixed with vodka on the rocks.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I have enjoyed water in the past but seltzer has been my go too lately. I bought the variety pack at Sam’s club. It was $7.88 for a 24 can package. I would buy it again. It has lemon,lime and grapefruit.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this flavor! I just started drinking La Croix and I think this one is my favorite. The lemon taste is not overpowering at all. Very good alternative to soda.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?