BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water

La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans.

Hello all, has anyone ever seen this brand and flavor in glass form?
How many different flavors are currently being made?
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water!
How would you rate this product?
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Krystal B.
This taste like fizzy water with a lemon squeezed in it!! Love how it has no added sugar, carbs, no sodium and no calories!!! Definitely great for you!! La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water #water #yum
Krishna P.
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Krishna P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite sparkling water. I tend to crave something carbonated with certain types of food or if my stomach isn’t feeling well. This helps a lot and the flavor is amazing. It’s the perfect blend. In the summer time it taste great over ice.
Alexandra C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Alexandra C.
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Alexandra C.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Such a refreshing flavor! It is so good to drink during work when I want something sweet - plus it’s only carbonated water! Gets me in the mood for lemonade this summer 🍋🌞
Mandy H.
Very refreshing. Crisp lemon flavor without calories, sodium, or sugar. A great alternative to sodas and sugary beverages. A little more interesting than plain water. I love it!
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
I’m a hardcore la croix fan but this isn’t one of my favorites. It’s just a bit bland, it tastes like every other lemon carbonated water I have had. Their lemoncello flavor is MUCH tastier!!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I wasn’t a huge fan or sparkling water until I tried this lemon flavor!!! It’s so refreshing!!
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
If you like lemon then you will probably like it but I think it's kind of lame. It's great for losing weight but they have better flavors than lemon.
Juliana C.
Brick, NJ
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Juliana C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
By far the best sparkling water EVER! La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water - is light, airy, + not too much bubbly. I’ve used other flavors (Peach Pear) which I also recommend! The packaging is cute + I definitely recommend if you’re craving a type of soda beverage!!
Martine B.
Los Angeles
La Croix Sparkling Lemon Water uploaded by Martine B.
I love this!!! Everytime I crave an acidic drink but don’t want to deal with all the calories that come with soda’s this is my go to!
Melanie G.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite sparkling water hands down. The first sip is soooo refreshing especially if you live in Texas during the summer ;) I have to hold myself back from having 2+ a day! I'm scared to venture out to other flavors, so i'm biased when it comes to lemon!!!