BY LACROIX #35 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans. see more...

• I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like le...1 Answers
  • I love the raspberry. How is this flavor? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jen M.
Traverse City
I'm not a big water drinker.  Never have been.  But, as I age I'm understanding more and more the importance of proper hydration.  LaCroix waters are my go-to to kick up the boring flavor of water.  I drink about 5 of these a day, which dramatically improves my water intake and has no calories or artificial sweeteners.  Big fan!
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Love this stuff! I used to be a big diet soda drinker but this has helped me be just a little bit healthier. It has a hint of lemon flavor without being too overpowering. I can drink this and still feel like I have the best of both worlds. I love their other flavors as well. Also I’m always able to find could deals on Lacroix sparkling water so it makes it that much better.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I really enjoy drinking soda/pop but know that the calories are no good. This zero calorie drink allows me to boost my water intake while enjoying a nice beverage, guilt free! It also comes in other flavors that can be purchased at any of your local grocery stores at a reasonable price!
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I always have at least 5 cases of la croix water in my pantry. I am never without these little cans. Lemon is my favorite but I have tried them all and i always have a variety. I absolutely love this brand of water and I’ll never be without it
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
While the lemon isn’t my favorite flavor (pamplemousse or passion fruit for the win), La Croix is the best if you’re trying to kick your soda habit. They’re tasty and healthy, which is often a hard combo to find!
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Not my fave flavor but I love LaCroix! The crisp refreshing beverage is a perfect substitute for a soda. I am not the biggest fan of this lemon flavor but I love the product in general. I would buy again.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this sparking water. I bought it from Sams Club. The can and packaging is so pretty. It's very affordable. It has a nice rich, sparkling flavor compared to others. I would buy it again and recommend it to others .
Laura H.
Rice Lake, WI
This is such a good choice if you are looking for an alternative to boring old plain water. I don't care for some of their flavors but I do enjoy the Lemon and Lime ones quite a bit. I'm actually enjoying a can of the Lemon as I am writing this!
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
This is a great drink especially if you want to avoid drinking pop for a healthier alternative. I really enjoy the flavors la Croix has to offer and they seem more flavorful than a lot of alternative brands of sparkling waters. They are a more expensive item, even as far as sparkling waters go, so they are kind of a luxury snack in my opinion. However, when I do have the extra money I do like to purchase them.
Alison O.
Pretty good - the lemon flavor could be better. I am a LaCroix fan and have tried a number of different flavors and I can say that the lemon is definitely not my favorite and that there are better options. However - people need to keep in mind that this is carbonated WATER and it is completely natural. It doesn't have any fake sweeteners and will not taste like pop!!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone tried these just wondering if there good before I buy them
Jessica J.
I love the raspberry. How is this flavor?
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
I love lacroix but haven't tried the lemon flavor? Is it like lemon in your water flavor or like lemonade?